IGNORED

An Omen If Ever There Was One!?!

kmpowell

Just about to leave for Wembley but I have to post this before I go. My brother has just turned up and he has one of the new home shirts on... nothing odd about that, but then he turned around to show me that there is no 'Blackthorn' on the back! All the other new shirts that were hung up in the club shop had it on, but the one the lady in the megastore got from the boxes behind the counter didn't!

Anyway off to Wembley now. See you there!

:Believe:

I had a bad omen this morning playing Fifa...

was playing manager mode and I'd won 14 drawn 1 and basically decimated all so far when up popped a Hull match.

I thought to myself how interesting this match would be only to go 1-0 down. Managed a 1-1 draw but this morning I beat Stoke 4-0, WBA 3-1 and Crystal Palace 2-0....

really added to my nerves >.<

I had a bad omen this morning playing Fifa...

was playing manager mode and I'd won 14 drawn 1 and basically decimated all so far when up popped a Hull match.

I thought to myself how interesting this match would be only to go 1-0 down. Managed a 1-1 draw but this morning I beat Stoke 4-0, WBA 3-1 and Crystal Palace 2-0....

really added to my nerves >.<

Speakin of fifa did you notice when you play as city, one of the chants is to the tune of were bristol city, we always believe, ir that a sign?

Speakin of fifa did you notice when you play as city, one of the chants is to the tune of were bristol city, we always believe, ir that a sign?

nah never noticed but I have noticed Louis carey looks nothing like his in game character =p

Hope we hit the Premier League then they have to make good likenesses :innocent06:

Archived