IGNORED

Fans Seemed Subdued

riddlesdown red

I was sat just into the Hull half of the pitch and our fans seemed very subdued before and during the match. From the very pre match gee the fans up before the game routine our fans were quiet. The Hull fans were well up for it, I thought our 12th man went missing today. I am sure i will get a response from this but keep it clean.

I am disgusted .. i was in 134 row 23 continually starting chants , dues to those that joined in but we were not the 12th man the team needed today and those day trippers are the ones to blame , one guy said to me " all i can hear and see is you so why not sit down and let us enjoy the football" ..to which my reply was none to nice ... all he could say was that hed been going to City since before i was born .... yeah but what he forgot to say was that he probably only goes to the big games ...the boys fought well on the pitch today and the goal was a good strike ..i feel let down by those there who just sat and watched as we tried to change the course of the game ........ hopefully this new loyalty system will stop too many of them going in the future :bruce_h4h:

Ik know not everyone likes to stand but singing to create and atmosphere ?? surely thats not too hard

Similar problem where I was mate. Loads of day trippers and even a couple of glory-hunting gas nearby, most of them didn't know the songs anyway and wouldn't sing along. Another guy had a go at me for standing up at one point...

Same thing here in block 242 only about 20 of us singing the rest just sat there,they all should do what they normally do on a saturday afternoon and go to bloody CRIBBS CAUSEWAY. :englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf:

The top tier behind the goal had quite a good atmosphere, especially compared to my experiences in Cardiff. Quietened a bit after the goal though, which is exactly when we needed it.

I don't think the post goal atmosphere was helped by Brad's injury soon after. It's hard to jump around singing when one of your players is being stretchered from the field with an oxygen mask.

face facts city's average gate is around 16000, some of that 16000 will not be every home match attendees. They flog 20000 extra tickets, those probably havent been to City match in years or ever and yes could be sags.

Would you prefer City to have just sold 16000 tickets to The core supporters.

Its a good day out to some people, some people treat it like going to the cinema or the theatre, its entertainment.

From what people have told me the Wembley design far from enhancing noise levels, actually does the opposite.

Same thing here in block 242 only about 20 of us singing the rest just sat there,they all should do what they normally do on a saturday afternoon and go to bloody CRIBBS CAUSEWAY. :englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf:

I was in block 242 row 13 near the steps. Me and my bro joined in the chants.

Here we go again absolute shite , some people are looking to mock , knock and do n e thing to be bloody negative , i agree there were day trippers ,glory hunters etc but don't u think hull had them as did pompey and bardiff last week , and all other clubs who go to wemberlee , we were as loud and as good as hull or pompey and bardiff last week , stop being so bloody negative ,

thought all around block 550 was loud! Did quieten alot after the goal though!! :disapointed2se:

It was alot louder than i expected!

I was in block 549 and it wasn't too bad.

The atmosphere was by no means great, though. But that's what you get in a large stadium.

face facts city's average gate is around 16000, some of that 16000 will not be every home match attendees. They flog 20000 extra tickets, those probably havent been to City match in years or ever and yes could be sags.

Would you prefer City to have just sold 16000 tickets to The core supporters.

yes i would to be honest with you if it ment we got behind the team like we did against palace

Its a good day out to some people, some people treat it like going to the cinema or the theatre, its entertainment.

From what people have told me the Wembley design far from enhancing noise levels, actually does the opposite.

Archived