IGNORED

Anyone Now Agree?

Pack’s Chin

Anyone now agree that selling tickets at ticketmaster was an extremely bad idea, because of this, people who have never been to a city game before don't know how to get behind the boys, that played a massive part in todays defeat, all i could hear was hull fans (was at the 3 lions due to not being able to get a ticket).

hurry up with that loyalty system i say

onwards and upwards

COME YOU YOU REDS!!

Anyone now agree that selling tickets at ticketmaster was an extremely bad idea, because of this, people who have never been to a city game before don't know how to get behind the boys, that played a massive part in todays defeat, all i could hear was hull fans (was at the 3 lions due to not being able to get a ticket).

onwards and upwards

COME YOU YOU REDS!!

Billy no mates are you?? Got no friends to get you a ticket then? Aint got an ST then??? Not in the SC, ST, Season ticket holder 2008-2009, or City Foundation then?? Couldnt get yer ass down to the Gate on Thursday??? What a complete load of b***ocks you do talk.

I live 100 miles away have an ST, or have mates who get my tickets for me, and so get to the games I want to. Your excuse???

My excuse? Only being 16, on £4.12 an hour, not being able to get out of work, Having to pay my share in home needs, not being able to buy an st for this season, not part of any other members group because i chose not to, i never saw the point before, i do now, all my mates and relatives have college, work, and not available on the day of general sale (other than a few who refused to queue up for hours,or wake up at stupid o'clock to get them) ,people have priorities and money issues , so you cannot say i talk b*****ks

My excuse? Only being 16, on £4.12 an hour, not being able to get out of work, Having to pay my share in home needs, not being able to buy an st for this season, not part of any other members group because i chose not to, i never saw the point before, i do now, all my mates and relatives have college, work, and not available on the day of general sale (other than a few who refused to queue up for hours,or wake up at stupid o'clock to get them) ,people have priorities and money issues , so you cannot say i talk b*****ks

Why do you think I have an ST. I had to save to pay for my missus and mine, and it costs an arm and a leg to travel down to Bristol. and I have a mortgage to pay.We all got hard luck stories. Live with them. We all gotta make sacrifices. Next.

how could you have afforded the ticket anyway. there was only about £2.00 on top of face value anyway.

i don't want to argue, i never began this thread to begin an argument, just put my thoughts across, which is exactly what a forum is for, bucksred just seems to think i am less of a fan than he is, sorry i shall just read this forum from now on, seems every time i post i get slammed for 1 reason or the other

To help lordofthebling draw a line under this:

Our ticket office could never cope with administering 37000 tickets in a week. Moving forward from this season with the proposed loyalty scheme these incidents will hopefully be a thing of the past.

amen to that!

i don't want to argue, i never began this thread to begin an argument, just put my thoughts across, which is exactly what a forum is for, bucksred just seems to think i am less of a fan than he is, sorry i shall just read this forum from now on, seems every time i post i get slammed for 1 reason or the other

DO NOT let this stop you posting. You are entitled to a veiw as much as the next man, regardless of the number of games you have or haven't seen since you became a fan.

Actually your sanctimonious twaddle about ticketmaster was what bugged me. This twaddle about it making it less of an atmosphere bugged me. you think your a better fan than those who are less vocal. I had a belly full of this arguement at Wembley today. That bugged me.

and now your feeleing persecuted. don't post twaddle, and you wont get picked up on it.

We are all fans, all have different ways, all different views. get used to it. end of sermon, arguement and bitching. each to his own, as it should be.

bucksred, i sincerely apoligise if i upset you, the last thing i wanted to do was make enemys, especially with fellow fans

Mate don't worry about it. I aint. Just chill, honest its too stressful worrying about things. We had a shit hot season, bad result today, but youve years ahead of you watching this fantastic club. I'm a cynical old barsteward.

We look forward to next season, ALL of us.

onwards and upwards

COME YOU YOU REDS!!

Actually I a number of us actually believe that the Ticketmaster way has been the EASIEST way to get tickets for a big game by a MILE.

onwards and upwards

COME YOU YOU REDS!!

Agree totally. I could not get there and I am a regular at games. Not a season ticket holder but a fan that attends whenever finances allow. Yes, I agree with the loyalty group system but think that fans who attend regularly(this is easily checked on the club database) should be able to purchase tickets before they go on general.

With a bit of luck, next year we will finish top and won't need to go through this again, but lets keep it in mind for any cup games. Great season

Archived