IGNORED

Nick Carle.......

QuedgeRed

Was it just me, or was our Nick in a completely different class today?

I thought he pretty much ran the game the whole time he was on the pitch. Didn't deserve to be on the losing side.

Yep - I pretty much like the cut of his jib. He will become a legend for City.

Not quite sure why he was taken off - especially after Noble had gone off aswell it left us to just lump it up to adebola (and he was terrible)

How you can say Adebola was terrible is beyond me.He won everything in the air in the second half but there was never anyone to get to his flick ons.

adebola for me was slightly off today, yeah he was holding a few balls up but never seemed like moving anywhere or posed any threat in the box. the only time he did hold anything up was when he was on the edge of the centre circle

How you can say Adebola was terrible is beyond me.He won everything in the air in the second half but there was never anyone to get to his flick ons.

Sorry mate but I thought Adebola was useless today aswell, as did most of the people sat around me and everyone that I have since spoke to after the game (including those who watched on tv). He's a cart horse past his sell by date.

I was disappointed with Adebola today, but thought that Carle was excellent - our best player. If he can continue with his recent form he will run our midfield all of next season consigning LJ to the bench, which might be difficult for Gary. I trust Gary to pick the best player though. With Marvin in the middle and McIndoe on the left the only problem is the right. Can Sproule fulfill his potential, or do we need an alternative? Come on Ivan, do the business.

Two new strikers would make the difference.

Probably more to do with the fact that he didn't have Elliott backing him up defensively in midfield.

doesnt change the fact that he just didnt move... there were times when players were running right up to him with the ball, ifhe broke onto the wing it would have allowed him to get a cross in or atleast opened up space for the ball carrier, but no. stood there, ball was run into trouble or chipped miserably to adebola who just couldnt turn with the ball to save his life today.

I thought Carle looked good again today, Adebola was poor in my opinion.

Maybe it was just me, but McIndoe was really frustrating me for most of the game as he seemed to be in the middle of the pitch, which meant when we had the ball there was no one on the left to give it to. The lack of width caused us problems..

he didnt control the ball once when into his feet, never defended from the front ala palace, trundle did.

I cant see how people are saying dele performed bad eben though when marked by two players still held the ball up and flick ons. In the last 20 mins with the crosses he was the one getting up. Also people say he played bad but its not like his strike parnter trundle did a lot today aswell.

I still not sure why carle was subbed he was are most creative and dangerous player.

I cant see how people are saying dele performed bad eben though when marked by two players still held the ball up and flick ons. In the last 20 mins with the crosses he was the one getting up. Also people say he played bad but its not like his strike parnter trundle did a lot today aswell.

I still not sure why carle was subbed he was are most creative and dangerous player.

Adebola was aweful, the balls were constantly lobbed up to him, he was able to control them or head them, but once the ball was on the deck he did fk all with the balls.

Still think Carle was aweful in the 2nd half, and at the best of times constantly had "the blinkers" on, looked dangerous at times but didnt look up at all to notice the wide open players on the wings, just tried to bull it through the middle.

It felt a bit like some of those games from our dodgy spell at the end of the season. Seemed against Preston and Palace that we'd started playing great football again and Adebola was doing really well running the channels. Today we went back to lobtheballuptothebigguy football.

Because we had no wide players for most of the game and there was no other option???????

there was.

Play it onthe goddamned deck.

Every single time lobbed up to dele from the halfway line.

When we actually decided to get a sense of urgency and playing at the end when there were 5 minutes left we actually looked threatening and looked like we were going to score, well for the first time in the entire match.

there was.

Play it onthe goddamned deck.

Every single time lobbed up to dele from the halfway line.

When we actually decided to get a sense of urgency and playing at the end when there were 5 minutes left we actually looked threatening and looked like we were going to score, well for the first time in the entire match.

Not in the first 60 minutes. McIndoe, for example seemed to be playing between trunds and dele.

The last 5 minutes was the best we looked, abit of urgency about it and we look like scoring every time.. When we play the ball on the deck we look capable of beating anyone.

From where we were sitting Carle was once again a different class from the rest of the players out there. Mcindoe - where was he? He wasn't marking in the center. He wasn't giving width. Elliot needed to give width on the left while marking 2 people. I think City will be lucky to hold onto Carle next year, i would be surprised if PL team doesn't come knocking and asking him to come play.

Guest shane
Thought Carle & Nobes were excellent. anyone any idea why they wre taken off. looked less secure when they both were off.

noble excellent ? What game are you watching ? Wide right, do me a favour. no width all game.

IMO he was the ONLY man on the field who was creating us chances. Noble had his 'big I am, I won't pass' head on, therefore it was left to Carle.

Carle ran his socks off and I can't understand GJ's decision to take him off. It killed the game. :(

watchin the game on the box all have to say is dele is absolutely awful he gave no threat no pace spent to much time on the ball for hull players to close him down it would have been different story if byfield had startedthe game as he were really sharp etc soon he came on and what i don't understand if he our top club scorer he should be on the pitch not on the bench warmin his ass, but then again u cant turn the clock back which is shame :( and for nick carle to me if he had look behind him he then would have mark windass to prevent the volley but it shame it happen ...

oh well let look forward for next season

P.S

get well soon Orr

Archived