IGNORED

Reasons We Lost

leadman

right, to start, what a season what a squad and what a manager.

today.

adebola, awfull touch, statue in the first half, did not defend from the front ala palace away,couldnt hold the ball up.

mcindoe, worst game in a city shirt for me, put it down to trying to hard, every pass was simply awfull.

gj, we started lumping it from the 70th min, if were going to do that, then byfield was not the answere, vasko was, tamas causes chaos when he plays up top, made for him today, poor mistake in my view.

add this to mcoombe going sick and the one area were it was hard to reshuffle with brad going off, again we thought vasko in the centre with carey and fonts to right back was a better option, noy lee j.

time to clear out the fringe players and add 3 quality players, at least 1 striker, we should do orite again next season.

today.

adebola, awfull touch, statue in the first half, did not defend from the front ala palace away,couldnt hold the ball up.

mcindoe, worst game in a city shirt for me, put it down to trying to hard, every pass was simply awfull.

gj, we started lumping it from the 70th min, if were going to do that, then byfield was not the answere, vasko was, tamas causes chaos when he plays up top, made for him today, poor mistake in my view.

add this to mcoombe going sick and the one area were it was hard to reshuffle with brad going off, again we thought vasko in the centre with carey and fonts to right back was a better option, noy lee j.

time to clear out the fringe players and add 3 quality players, at least 1 striker, we should do orite again next season.

Hmm, dunno - how do you think Vasko would have dealt with Campbells pace? Iy seemed the right thing to me for Fonts to come in place of Boom Boom, and then when Orr went off to move Elliot to RB (he used yo play there) and LJ in to the middle. Didn't work, but seemed the right choices at the time.

My 2 cents is that City wouldn't have had to go through the play offs and may have have won today if Trundle had a right boot that be could kick a ball with....I am probably being unfair but he just infuriates me.

If City are to compete next season, which will be tougher than this for a few reasons*, then they need a completely new strikeforce

Either way myself and young master Beery will be there each home game next season cheering them on (with one eye on the WAP for Sunderland's score :fingerscrossed: )

- no longer a surprise package

- Birmingham and/or Reading are probably shoe-ins for going back up with the moeny they will have

- leaves like of Wolves, CP, City etc.. fighting for 2 places at best

- Birmingham and/or Reading are probably shoe-ins for going back up with the moeny they will have

What, like Charlton and Sheff Utd were this season?

But I agree, next season looks tougher, Birmingham, Reading, Sheff Utd (without Robson as manager), Notts Forest, Leeds (probably) and the usual suspects!!

We don't we all just have a ritual wrist slitting exercise now, and stop acres of this being written in the coming days. A bloody fine season for a League 1 side, and people are moaning and blaming already. I kin despair, I really do. disappointing result, yes, but in the grand scheme of things, we did a damn fine job didnt we??? Well didnt we?

Reasons why we lost

1. basically a great goal by Windass

As for Adebola thought he improved but wasnt his best game at all for City.

As for Mcindoe, worst game in a city shirt?

Adebola should of done better with the chance he had early in the game could'nt believe

how he missed it, best chance of the game for us I thought.

Give praise to Dean Windass as well not for the goal even though it was a cracker, but for getting the

refs attention and helping Bradley Orr to the ground when he was clearly in a serious way.

today.

Am I the only one who thought Adebola was awesome away to palace?

We don't we all just have a ritual wrist slitting exercise now, and stop acres of this being written in the coming days. A bloody fine season for a League 1 side, and people are moaning and blaming already. I kin despair, I really do. disappointing result, yes, but in the grand scheme of things, we did a damn fine job didnt we??? Well didnt we?

Its the usual response on here though Bucks when we lose, I agree with you and cant be bothered arguing about it because I am knackered after a long day..

Archived