IGNORED

Hulls Goal

94th Minute

It was a great stike, and a lovely ball to him for it, but I've got a question for anyone who may have been watching closely enough

Was it Bradley at fault? I know it was in from the right wing, was it a player he should have been covering? I can't help but feel that he maybe shouldn't still have been on the pitch? Was his injury imparing his game?

More importantly, does anyone know if he's ok, all seemed worrying when they brought on the neck brace, but according to the main site, its just a broken cheekbone?

Apart from that really proud of city today, honest think they were the best team by far, Hull just scored their one chance..we could have so easily won it, can't believe we didn't win!

• Admin
It was a great stike, and a lovely ball to him for it, but I've got a question for anyone who may have been watching closely enough

Was it Bradley at fault? I know it was in from the right wing, was it a player he should have been covering? I can't help but feel that he maybe shouldn't still have been on the pitch? Was his injury imparing his game?

More importantly, does anyone know if he's ok, all seemed worrying when they brought on the neck brace, but according to the main site, its just a broken cheekbone?

Apart from that really proud of city today, honest think they were the best team by far, Hull just scored their one chance..we could have so easily won it, can't believe we didn't win!

Haven't seen it again yet but edson told me at half-time that Nick Carle jogged past Windass on the edge of the box in the general direction of the ball, leaving Dean unattended when the ball was cut back to him. Of course Carle then tries to get back to Windass but with the ball being struck first time it was futile.

My initial reaction was that it WAS Orr's fault....

after he got the knock on the head he was wandering around looking lost,

just wonder if it effected him that badly, don't think anyone can really blame him to be honest.

Hope he recovers soon,

And BRING ON NEXT SEASON!! :chant6ez:

i would say the fault was up the other end of the field.

The ball should have never have been lost, instead of trying to hero run through the middle of 3 players it should of gone wide to the open man on the left.

this wouldnt have allowed the counter attack, our players wouldnt have been so far out of position and the goal wouldnt of happened.

My initial reaction was that it WAS Orr's fault....

after he got the knock on the head he was wandering around looking lost,

just wonder if it effected him that badly, don't think anyone can really blame him to be honest.

Hope he recovers soon,

And BRING ON NEXT SEASON!! :chant6ez:

Stats say BCFC 14 shots on target to HCFC's 4.

Difference was that killer strike.

Campbell had too much time to pick out Windass, although Carey slipped, but Windass wasn't tracked and had time to pick his spot, and smash it home,Basso was close, but not close enough. Whether you like Windass or not,with his experience, give him time, he'll murder you / us.

Loads of action around their 18 & 6 yard boxes, just no end product.

McIndoe, Trundle & Byfield had good chances, would Brooker have made a difference? Who knows, he was fit and firing just abit too late for GJ and all of us.

Enjoyed it, great atmosphere, please God Bradley Orr will be OK, got home to see his injury, which to say the least, looks extremely serious.

Can't face reviewing it on the telly tonight but there's no doubt in my mind that whether the goal was a direct result of Bradly's injury or not it certainly impacted on the shape and mentality of the City side and had a critical bearing on the game.

Windass actually came back quite a bit to make the room, class and experience told there I'm afraid. Orr seemed to be in the middle somewhere near the 6 yard box.

Certainly not Orr's fault, the physio's were surely happy he was ok to resume.

Yes it was a poor piece of play which led to the breakaway, Campbell was quick and then showed a lot of awareness for one so young. If we're going to be beaten I'd rather it was to such a goal than a disputed penalty or off someone's backside.

Yes it was a poor piece of play which led to the breakaway, Campbell was quick and then showed a lot of awareness for one so young. If we're going to be beaten I'd rather it was to such a goal than a disputed penalty or off someone's backside.

That was the sole reason for it really.

it caused all the midfield to be out of position, and tracking back long after the ball had gone.

this left them short at the back, and with windasses experiance he is always going to find space in those situations.

great look up and cross and a well taken finish.

Great goal but one which shouldn't of happened. if only City hadn't been trying to force the goal.

Stats say BCFC 14 shots on target to HCFC's 4.

Difference was that killer strike.

Campbell had too much time to pick out Windass, although Carey slipped, but Windass wasn't tracked and had time to pick his spot, and smash it home,Basso was close, but not close enough. Whether you like Windass or not,with his experience, give him time, he'll murder you / us.

Loads of action around their 18 & 6 yard boxes, just no end product.

McIndoe, Trundle & Byfield had good chances, would Brooker have made a difference? Who knows, he was fit and firing just abit too late for GJ and all of us.

Enjoyed it, great atmosphere, please God Bradley Orr will be OK, got home to see his injury, which to say the least, looks extremely serious.

sorry but bye bye brooker 4 me , to many injuries 4 my likeing and a very slow recovery rate

Archived