IGNORED

Great Season

redrebel

Well done Gary Johnson and the whole team and coaching staff for a season that I could not have dreamed of.I will be supporting you all the way next season.

Here here, My expectation was to finish above the relegation zone and to reach the play off final was nothing less than remarkable.

I had a fantastic day out at Wembley despite the result and a really enjoyable season.

My thanks to all out BCFC for making it so special and to you guys on this forum for the endless hours of fun reading the numerous posts.

Have a great summer and roll on the begining of August when it starts all over again.

Cheers,

CR :englandsmile4wf:

If anyone had told me at the start of the season that we would miss getting to the Premier League by one solitary goal, I would have laughed my c*ck off!

I put a bet on with a mate at the start of the season for £50 that City'd finish in the top 6.

He thought this was the most hilarious thing he's ever heard, and agreed straight away. Used that £50 which he gave me last week to pay for my ticket to Wembley today :englandsmile4wf:

I put a bet on with a mate at the start of the season for £50 that City'd finish in the top 6.

He thought this was the most hilarious thing he's ever heard, and agreed straight away. Used that £50 which he gave me last week to pay for my ticket to Wembley today :englandsmile4wf:

I had a bet with a fellow city fan that we would go up either through auto or playoffs....bugger, I now have to pay him a tenner!!! :doh:

Archived