IGNORED

So Proud

Trowbridge BCFC

Just a quick one to say A BIG thankyou to BCFC for such a fantastic season, and a big well done to all fans .

My 12 year old lad had some tears at the end which put a huge lump in my throat.

What really got to me was after the match down wembley way, in wembley park station, Baker Street, and paddington, all you could hear was City fans really singing and the Hull fans walking out like they have just been to a funeral!!!!!

I just couldnt imagine that would be the same if the boot was on the other foot.

Fair play to Hull but WAKE UP

We noticed that too, they were very subdued, maybe they were in shock!!! No way would we have been like that.

A huge crowd of Hull fans did wait where the coaches were driving off though. They seemed to genuinely be clapping and thanking us for a good game as we passed, thought this was a nice touch. There was some understanding that if things were different it could have been them feeling as we do.

There was no gloating, indeed I never saw a hint of trouble all day. Odd that supporters of both clubs mingled freely with each other, there was a Police presence but even they seemed to treat us 'normally'!!! I'm not so sure if it will work with Leeds and Donny tomorrow??? !!!

Archived