IGNORED

Didnt Think It Would Hurt So Much

fulham red

I thought I wouldn't mind too much if we lost today. After all it's been a great season. But it hurts. I think it's because it brought all the memories of Brighton at the Millennium back again - one of the worst days I can remember. I have to remind myself that this is different - after that game we were stuck back in that awful League 1 for another season, the team broke up, it set us back 3 years and was all in all a total disaster. At least this time we still have Championship football to look forward to, we are overachieving, not underachieving, will hopefully have the same excellent manager next season and a settled side (perhaps even a better one if we buy a few close season). There is hope even if it doesn't feel like it right now....

Yes it was a bad result. However, think of the positives, of a team which has played some fantastic football and has been there or thereabouts all season and will feel a thousand times whatever the fans are feeling. They won't want to do it through the playoffs agin, they'll want to get automatic promotion next season and need the backing of every true City supporter to help make it happen.

If we stand behind our team they will get there.

Agree! I was convinced i wouldnt mind what happened! :noexpression: But after watching us( in my opinion dominating )the game i feel gutted :( fair play to hull they defended well. Heres hoping none of the 16 that played today leave in the summer and that we add 2 or 3 quality players to slot in!

I think this year has done us good. Trundle will be playing like he has the last few games from the start, carles improved, i think sproule will be more consistant next year and we'l have brooker all season :fingerscrossed:

Archived