IGNORED

Keep Your Heads Up - From Stoke

BunnySCFC

nowt to be ashamed about. We were all rooting for you today, but look at the positives. Great manager, decent squad, will be there or thereabouts again next season.

Always had great times in Bristol - geat city (I do have a soft spot for the Gas too, sorry!). You'll be back bigger and stronger.

Stoke wish you well.

See you were doing alright `til you mentioned the sags.

Proud of club, been a fantastic season, it just wasn`t our day. Good luck next season, no offence intended, but as things stand IMO, you are the weakest of the three going up, spend a bit wisely and be happy with 17th if you can get it.

weakest of the three? How do you work that out?

1- we finished second

2- four points in front of Hull

3 - we took 4 points off West Brom (battered them at our place) and didn't lose to Hull

4- out of the three we have by far the wealthiest chairman

5- our 'style': many team won't fancy it in their faces next year. West Brom leak goals for fun.

weakest of the three? How do you work that out?

1- we finished second

2- four points in front of Hull

3 - we took 4 points off West Brom (battered them at our place) and didn't lose to Hull

4- out of the three we have by far the wealthiest chairman

5- our 'style': many team won't fancy it in their faces next year. West Brom leak goals for fun.

Thank you for your above message. Honestly not a dig as I personally have no problem with stoke (apart from tiny penis).

The reason I think you will struggle most next year is your style of play. I feel your major long ball tactics obviously came off in this league but it is a dangerous game to play in the premier league, one you will not get far with. Defence is such a strong point in that league and hoof ball isnt the way to beat them.

Anyway good luck next year (honestly) and perhaps you will make me eat my words.

Thank you for your above message. Honestly not a dig as I personally have no problem with stoke (apart from tiny penis).

The reason I think you will struggle most next year is your style of play. I feel your major long ball tactics obviously came off in this league but it is a dangerous game to play in the premier league, one you will not get far with. Defence is such a strong point in that league and hoof ball isnt the way to beat them.

Anyway good luck next year (honestly) and perhaps you will make me eat my words.

I think Stoke will suprise quiet a few people next year. The long ball has worked for Bolton in the Premier League - no reason why it cant for Stoke. They will be in other teams faces and as St. Jack used to say they will 'put them under pressure'.

I think Stoke will stay up, Hull might with a few good additions and I'll put my head on the block and say West Brom will come back down. I don't think Mowbray is a great manager - his team, which was the best on paper, struggled to win the league.

Archived