IGNORED

Back In Gloucester....

pdgifford64

Got back about just after 10. Had to watch the first half, to see what happened to Bradders more than anythig else really. I`m 10m into the 2nd half ad decide to have a look at the forum ad i see it did`t take long for the insults to start flying........between ourselves FFS. Some of you need to take a long hard look at yourselves, especially the so called `superfans` with the superiority complexes. Who cares who left at the final whistle. You can`t tar them all with the `daytripper` brush because they`ll all have had there reasons.

Frankly i`m disgusted by the attitude of some members of this forum and its abnout time they removed their own heads from their ar$e$.

Anyway......

Bradders....all the best for a speedy recovery. A depressed fracture of the cheekbone is the latest i`ve heard. So many ifs and buts about whether he should have been subbed immediately but the physio obviously thought he was ok to carry on. He definitely didn`t look with it when he came back on and looking at the replays for the goal i can`t help wondering if the injury just made him pull out of sticking his head in the way, not that i`d blame him. He must have started to feel it by then and its an instinct thing.

Credit to the Hull fans and players for clapping him off the pitch.

Credit to the Hull fans, i know its easy when you`re ahead but hats off to you anyway.

Credit to the Cider army, we played our part, up until the goal and the injury and we never really got it going in the 2nd half for any sustained period.

Credit to the players, it just wasn`t our day. Brown had a game plan and it worked. We created chances but a at times that little bit of quality wasn`t there, or we just didn`t get that run of the ball.

I`m disappointed as i`m sure many of you are, but, as a club, we can hold our heads high for what we`ve achieved this season. Now we can look forward to a summer of speculation on future signings and indeed speculate on possible departures.

But isn`t it nice to know that even after todays result we can look forward to another cracking CCC campaign. Forest, Swansea, the possibility of Leeds too, Brum, Reading all adding to that melting pot.

Don`t know about you but i can`t wait.

PDG

Got back about just after 10. Had to watch the first half, to see what happened to Bradders more than anythig else really. I`m 10m into the 2nd half ad decide to have a look at the forum ad i see it did`t take long for the insults to start flying........between ourselves FFS. Some of you need to take a long hard look at yourselves, especially the so called `superfans` with the superiority complexes. Who cares who left at the final whistle. You can`t tar them all with the `daytripper` brush because they`ll all have had there reasons.

Frankly i`m disgusted by the attitude of some members of this forum and its abnout time they removed their own heads from their ar$e$.

Anyway......

Bradders....all the best for a speedy recovery. A depressed fracture of the cheekbone is the latest i`ve heard. So many ifs and buts about whether he should have been subbed immediately but the physio obviously thought he was ok to carry on. He definitely didn`t look with it when he came back on and looking at the replays for the goal i can`t help wondering if the injury just made him pull out of sticking his head in the way, not that i`d blame him. He must have started to feel it by then and its an instinct thing.

Credit to the Hull fans, i know its easy when you`re ahead but hats off to you anyway.

Credit to the Cider army, we played our part, up until the goal and the injury and we never really got it going in the 2nd half for any sustained period.

Credit to the players, it just wasn`t our day. Brown had a game plan and it worked. We created chances but a at times that little bit of quality wasn`t there, or we just didn`t get that run of the ball.

I`m disappointed as i`m sure many of you are, but, as a club, we can hold our heads high for what we`ve achieved this season. Now we can look forward to a summer of speculation on future signings and indeed speculate on possible departures.

But isn`t it nice to know that even after todays result we can look forward to another cracking CCC campaign. Forest, Swansea, the possibility of Leeds too, Brum, Reading all adding to that melting pot.

PDG

I wasn't (well, not intentionally anyway) having a go at the people who left as such, I was just agreeing with the person who started the thread that is was a shame the players were clapping half empty stands and in my opinion, the players deserved an applause for what they have done this season......

And I certainly don't have a superiority complex in relation to any other City fans, only to the Premier League fans who live in Bristol but 'support' premier league clubs by watching them on telly and have the cheek to text me 10 minutes after the game finishes criticising City!!!!!

couldn't agree more.all this bickering and moaning after the biggest game

in city's history is needless.

at the end of the day we all support the same club and should unite together.

i was pissed off reading on here that because i didn't go to palace away i'm

not a true supporter! roll on cheltenham away in the friendlies,new season

new optimism!new hope!

Anyway......

PDG

Yeah well said PDG. Great post. I totally agree with this new breed of 'superfan'....let me add that you are no bigger or better than the rest of us. We all have tales of where we have been and what we have done for our club, doesnt make me better than the next guy/gal.

Some of you could do with learning what the word 'unity' means. The players have

isn't it time the fans did the same...?

Archived