IGNORED

As Much As I Hate To Say It.........

pdgifford64

in what respect??

We can only speculate as to how Bradley was feeling at that time, but he`d have ran `til he dropped. Now that may have been imminent had Windass not acted, or it may have been as a result of a further clash that may have complicated what is clearly a horrendous injury.

So in that respect, thanks for acting when you did. Clear now ?

PDG

We can only speculate as to how Bradley was feeling at that time, but he`d have ran `til he dropped. Now that may have been imminent had Windass not acted, or it may have been as a result of a further clash that may have complicated what is clearly a horrendous injury.

PDG

agreed. as frustrating as it is, he did do city some kinda service.

PDG

Never really liked him much - but he earned my respect for getting Bradley down on the deck pronto after seeing that something was clearly not right with the guy. Very sporting for a Yorkshireman. The goal was a b*mmer - but where oh where were the back four...all sucked into the six yard box watching the ball... leaving Windasss all the space in the world.

Was a terrific gesture.

In fact the ball wasn't too far away from coming back to Windass when he did this. Ran over to Bradley got him to sit down and clearly yells to the ref "You've got to stop the game mate"

A lot of respect for Windass.

I also have no problem giving him the fair comments for the goal. Terrific strike on the volley, certainly one of the better goals I have seen all season.

However - if you want to dish out a lesson in the dangers of ball watching and not picking up men, sit down and watch that goal.

A centre forward CANNOT ever be allowed to be completely on his own like that, his goal was a lesson in what happens.

Imagine if that happens in the Prem? Leave guys like Rooney and Torres with that sort of space and time?

To be honest, I am gutted we lost but we gave it a bloody good go and I don't ask for more than that.

Massive respect for Dean Windass' actions with Bradley Orr. You can hate the bloke as much as you like but can't criticise him for that.

Totally agree PDG ..in the heat of the occasion he (Windass) could of made the most of it but never did , a;ot of people don't like him but it shows he's a true professional

Really hope Brad's alright as now i seen it on the tv he does look in a bad way , depressed fracture of the cheekbone ... not nice

Wish you a speedy recovery Brad :city:

Full marks for that gesture, and I wonder if that will be his last ever League game. If so, not a bad way to end a career. Players like Windass are true professionals - far better than nauseating, moaning cheats like Drogba. And unlike the 'Champions' (Sorry, what were Chelsea Champions of?) League Final, the ref was not abused by players for every decision.

Archived