IGNORED

We're Bristol City

cidercity1987

About anything else...

Too pissed to read through any other threads but thank you to the boys today. Too much long ball shite but we ###### dominated today. It was all about us, and whether we could score. Hull are going straight back down and they're fans are shit. I stayed to clap the boys off so was mixed with the Hull fans walking back to Wembley Park tube station. Any noise from them lot? No chance! All it was was BCFC fans proclaiming their pride for their team. Oh, I lie, I did hear ' Ull Ull City, and its Ull Ull City FC' blah blah. How the **** does that work? #########! Here's to a good season next year!

About anything else...

Too pissed to read through any other threads but thank you to the boys today. Too much long ball shite but we ###### dominated today. It was all about us, and whether we could score. Hull are going straight back down and they're fans are shit. I stayed to clap the boys off so was mixed with the Hull fans walking back to Wembley Park tube station. Any noise from them lot? No chance! All it was was BCFC fans proclaiming their pride for their team. Oh, I lie, I did hear ' Ull Ull City, and its Ull Ull City FC' blah blah. How the **** does that work? #########! Here's to a good season next year!

If you went through the 2nd of May, this is the sort of thing you expect, can't help in any shape way or form...........

Sorry bloke!!!

Good season..

Archived