IGNORED

Someone Care To Explain How....

MarcusX

Did the Hull fans get in our end after the 90 minutes and before the presentation??

I looked over underneath the screen when the presentation was being done and their were hundreds of Orange/Amber shirts in our end and flags etc... How the hell did they get ther? Were they sat in our end the whole time?Surely they werent allowed to walk round to our stand and enter???

I have pictures though not very clear?

Did the Hull fans get in our end after the 90 minutes and before the presentation??

I looked over underneath the screen when the presentation was being done and their were hundreds of Orange/Amber shirts in our end and flags etc... How the hell did they get ther? Were they sat in our end the whole time?Surely they werent allowed to walk round to our stand and enter???

I have pictures though not very clear?

There were Hull fans in the middle tier for the whole game, I'm guessing it is because these were the Club Wembley seats so they managed to get hold of some of these tickets and these happened to be in the City end...not sure why they would want to sit in the City end though?? - it wasn't as if they sold ot of tickets or anything in their own end.

Archived