IGNORED

Season Ticket Regret ?

Guest shane

Guest shane

I came home last night gutted we had lost, I took loads of stick from my mates and felt like topping myself.

however the wife picked me up ( I wish ) and told me she had really enjoyed the game on TV and may even come to a match next season.

Yes it's not premier league but the championship will be a great league next season, I really hope Leeds win today and their will be some great games at the gates, plus 23 matches not 19 for us all to watch.

As for yesterday, I felt we were the better team over 90 mins. Piss poor for half hour in first half and no width for nearly the whole game. Wish Mc Indoe and Noble could have stayed wide occasionally and when they don't the full backs usually give us width which Orr clearly couldn't do because he was out of it. (That was a mistake by the Dr to miss a bad injury).

Overall a wonderfull season, better than I could have dreamt. It's Swansea instead of Liverppol next season but so long as we get a decent Centre forward and wide right we can be up their again.

Will Johnson, Orr, Elliott stay ? I hope so.

NO REGRETS!! Next season will be my 11th as a season ticket holder

i've followed CITY for over 30 years and in all that time i have seen city more in the bottom 2 divisions than the top 2

Yes i want Premier League football, but just to stay up and compete in this league will be good enough for me at the moment

Heres to watching Sheff Utd Wolves Forest next season and not Hartlepool Northampton and Crewe

Nope I would of bought one had we been relegated I support city no matter what league we're in. While the prem would have been a dream but we've still got some great away days, Derby, Reading, Brum, Forest, Swansea.

So never would I have regrets about buying a season ticket.

I said after the game that I expect to see a few turn up on ebay, as all the Man U fans who bought them suddenly lose interest.

Definately no regrets it will be my twelth consecutive season ticket.

City is my club and always will be, I'm dissapointed today as we went to win but it was not to be. The club has done fantasistcaly well and the hope is that we continue to grow as a club on and off the field and push for success agian and again.

It would be no good telling John Terry that getting to the Champions league final was a good achievement would it it? Likewise we as fans whilst feeling proud of the teams achievements to date must continue in our support and pushing the club forward to the success we all crave.

Leave the "didn't they do well" to the day trippers, football is all about winning and next season, what ever divison we were in would be tough and all at the club must be ready and up for it!

Yes, I have had a season ticket for the past 4 seasons, and followed city for a good few years before that, but watching city at Wembley yesterday, I really regret my decision.

Then again I will be 3000 miles away from the gate next year, so maybe it was best I didn't buy one

never have regrets about following city

sometimes its great, sometimes its hard, but never ever a chore

i was gutted last night and had a very quiet trip home in the car, but thinking about it again today, there is something special about seeing the boys walk out at wembley (yes, even the new one !)

i thought we played pretty well yesterday (unlike the last PO final v Brighton), and apart from the result, was pleased with the effort the boys put in.

we have proved we can compete in the CCC, now we have to firmly establish ourselves as a force in that division and then, who knows what we can acheive

the second season in any div can be a tough one so we need to push on and help the boys get were we all want them to be.....the Premier league

we have had an unbeilavable season, and lets be honest most ciderheads with half a brain would have taken a PO final at the start of the season (christ, a lot of us thought 4th from bottom would be a good start in the CCC, let alone 4th from top)

looking forward to next season

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

have been following city for years and as many on here more in the lower leagues than higher always paid on the day but didn,t want the hassle so decided to buy a st for 1st time regardless of which division, would have bought 1 if we were in conference to be honest once a red always a red lets storm it again next year and prove were not one season wonders ONWARDS & UPWARDS :city:

Archived