IGNORED

My Night Club / silverspoons, gate 5

Cardy

What did everyone else make of it ?

We all thought it was top quality in there and probably the best part of the day. Well done to everyone at The 3 Lions in getting this organised and making it happen. They must have taken a shed load of cash in there today.

i,d like to say a big thankyou to all the lads n lasses that came round to silverspoons we made that place rock the d.j. was mint ,,,, and I'm sorry it wasnt open after the game the ole bill put a stop to it ,,,,, but again thanks to you all , cheers angus bcfc

Probably the best pre-match 'jolly' I have ever had at football, just a pity the result didn't go for us as that place would have been rocking after the game if we had won.

Let us hope we are there next season (at least).

BCAGFC

Guest DanC
Probably the best pre-match 'jolly' I have ever had at football, just a pity the result didn't go for us as that place would have been rocking after the game if we had won.

Let us hope we are there next season (at least).

BCAGFC

I hope we don't go back there until 2011 for the Champions league final.

great crack - but why was it shut after?

that was the best pre-match drink ever. 20 of us in there all going mad. fair shuot for sortting that out.the 10 bottles of carling each set us up for the game perfect. shame about the result but auto next year. cheers

i,d like to say a big thankyou to all the lads n lasses that came round to silverspoons we made that place rock the d.j. was mint ,,,, and I'm sorry it wasnt open after the game the ole bill put a stop to it ,,,,, but again thanks to you all , cheers angus bcfc

here are a few vids of the day in silverspoons, pity the fun ended at 3pm

sorry about the poor sound quality..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgYvNi53PZw

Yeah i thought it was great a part from the Muppet who was chucking his beer all around the place and down my new Lyle & Scott top

also i still got the stamp on my hand Ive washed my hand god knows how many times but it wont come off anyone have any ideas how i can get it off :noexpression:

on police advice ! - was told by an officer that there was a fear of an "incident" taking place

I think the same happened for Leeds yesterday. Seems to be if your team lost they want you away and not drinking nearby.

This even applied to the Leeds fans who had paid a large wedge for hospitality in the stadium and weren't allowed to stay behind, which was part of the package they had paid for!

Yeah i thought it was great a part from the Muppet who was chucking his beer all around the place and down my new Lyle & Scott top

also i still got the stamp on my hand Ive washed my hand god knows how many times but it wont come off anyone have any ideas how i can get it off :noexpression:

white spirit will do the trick.not to much as your skin might come off as well !!

i was in silver spoon was good in there great atmosphere but was it just me or was it just a bit to loud couldnt even chat to my mate next to me just hand signals. my ears were buzzing for half the match! or am i just getting old and boring !

We were heading off just as they played "Wild Thing" and had a lovely beer shower as well !!

nowt to do with the 3 lions it was all down to me , angus

Well done Ang.

Enjoyed myself in there and it was great to be with all the old faces (And we're all old faces now)

What was the problem afterwards?

I've got a feeling that we're on The Met Police $hitlist!

Archived