IGNORED

Things Are Great

Barrs Court Red

Despite losing yesterday, we've just finished in our highest posistion since the 70's, a new ground is hopefully on the way and City really do feel like a club on the up.

After years in the doldrums, who can honestly say they aren't proud following this season? A season which on the face of it didnt promise much, but ended up being a quality rolleroaster ride.

To announce plans for a new stadium, to finish 4th in the 4th biggest league in Europe and to get to a play off final has really made up for all the shit we've gone through since the Ward era, and unlike in the past, I can really see us kicking on both on and off the field.

Next season promises to be amazing. We may not do as well, but the prospect of trips to Reading (always a good day out) Leeds and other places will be good. Not to mention some massive away crowds turning up to help the Gate to be rocking.

I'm looking forward to it already, and the day the fixtures are announced we'll all be buzzing again!

Chin up, and always Believe, because now's the time to do it!

when are the fixtures out? usually mid june?

personally, the next month is about holiday, getting away and forgotting yesterday's events.

then coming back starting afresh as an ESTABLISHED championship team, there will be some rebuilding in the summer and a number of players will leave, maybe with a few suprises, but we have a good foundation to build on for next season and key signings in certain areas will be vital.

Personally, I'm just hoping we start next season with Basso and McIndoe still at the club!

when are the fixtures out? usually mid june?

personally, the next month is about holiday, getting away and forgotting yesterday's events.

then coming back starting afresh as an ESTABLISHED championship team, there will be some rebuilding in the summer and a number of players will leave, maybe with a few suprises, but we have a good foundation to build on for next season and key signings in certain areas will be vital.

Personally, I'm just hoping we start next season with Basso and McIndoe still at the club!

June 14th I think mate.

Odds on Reading away first game must be high!

Guest MaloneFM

Uncle doesn't mean to hijack your thread Moomers but the question I think you are trying to ask are...now the dust has setteld.....

Do YOU still believe?

The answer as far as your uncle is concerned is yes. Always.

Uncle doesn't mean to hijack your thread Moomers but the question I think you are trying to ask are...now the dust has setteld.....

Do YOU still believe?

The answer as far as your uncle is concerned is yes. Always.

Opps, typo ;)

Glad you have the faith Malone

Great things are ahead methinks!

I got in after the game, still wearing my 'Always Believe' t-shirt, and someone said to me "The t-shirt didn't work then".

I asked her to read it again.

I ponted out that it said "Always Believe", not "Believe when we win".

If people find midtable nothingness preferable, that's fair enough. But I would take the disappointment of yesterday, after a fantastic season every single time.

This club has improved immeasurably in an incredibly short space of time. Anyone who can't get back up, dust themselves down and ready themselves to do it all again after this set back, doesn't believe at all.

Things are great and with GJ at the helm, they will improve still further.

Always believe.

Archived