IGNORED

Uncle Rogers Wembley Third Eye

Guest MaloneFM

Guest MaloneFM

Enough with the whining about part timers now.

Welcome to uncles third eye. The thread that illustrates the thousand different stories that Sky missed.

During the half time break I went from the commetary box to mix with the proles in the poor peoples toilet and was reagled with a jolly little song.

'We are having a p iss, we are having a p iss, we're Bristol City..we're having a p iss'.

Mrs M put down her knitting to go and get a top up from the gin bottle and saw a baloon on the ground. She picked it up and thought it would be a nice idea to bat it back into the crowd. She got the trajectory wrong and it thudded off a blokes face four feet away

As well as a few friendly comments on the tube back to the car concerning my blue leanings in the past and the mixed reception at the Three Lions with Pitprop all in all it was a jolly time.

Why was I sat next to Lionel Ritchie and how come he isn't black anymore?

Enough with the whining about part timers now.

Welcome to uncles third eye. The thread that illustrates the thousand different stories that Sky missed.

During the half time break I went from the commetary box to mix with the proles in the poor peoples toilet and was reagled with a jolly little song.

'We are having a p iss, we are having a p iss, we're Bristol City..we're having a p iss'.

Mrs M put down her knitting to go and get a top up from the gin bottle and saw a baloon on the ground. She picked it up and thought it would be a nice idea to bat it back into the crowd. She got the trajectory wrong and it thudded off a blokes face four feet away

As well as a few friendly comments on the tube back to the car concerning my blue leanings in the past and the mixed reception at the Three Lions with Pitprop all in all it was a jolly time.

Why was I sat next to Lionel Ritchie and how come he isn't black anymore?

:laugh:

Archived