IGNORED

Empty Seats At Wembley?

ciderhead456

round me and my brother there were loads of empty seats, considering how many people missed out on tickets, anyone know why this was?

corporate club wembley seating never filled, even the Fa cup final wasn't full

to be honest though, in the end, barely anyone actually missed out on tickets.

sat in block Block of 4e empty seats behind me as a season ticket holder who bought are tickets on the THURSDAY And the ways Ticket Master sold tickets these seats could only of been bought by season ticket holders . Strange that they were empty hope who ever bought them is OK

Doesn't do Wembley any favours when both sections either side of the team bench areas are empty.

TV pictures going round the world, with alot of Camera pics focussed on those areas.

yeah, they should have put the cameas on the other side,

showing the real fans

probably had something to do with those #### outside in thier flat caps selling tickets just before the game. loads of old bill around, not one collared. saw one city fan confront one and all he got back was ," ya fackin sathern sissy grasser cant!" sorry about the spellin, can't write in that stupid cockney #### language

• SC&T Board Members
Doesn't do Wembley any favours when both sections either side of the team bench areas are empty.

TV pictures going round the world, with alot of Camera pics focussed on those areas.

Yeah, this is the most incredible thing about the way Wembley was designed ... whoever decided to position premium corporate seats (these are the 'Corinthian' seats) in such a high profile area needs shooting ... I'm sure the TV companies are furious about it.

Wembley should cancel those Corinthian debenture deals and relocate their corporate clients into less high profile parts of the ground or give them their money back ... Sky TV and co. should insist they do.

It also shows why City MUST position Premier Club type seats in an elevated position in the new stadium so that they do not create an eyesore when they are inevitably half-empty.

Archived