IGNORED

So Do You Feel We Will Give Plummer His Chance Next Season ?

cummins17

does anyone have any type of a clue what is going to happen with plummer next season ? do you feel he will get his chance with the first team or do you feel he will go for a seasons loan somewere ? or just carry on with u18 football ?

Have you actualy seem him play in the reserves.

One for the future MAYBE, give him at least two years.

He has so much to prove

I thought he could of been put as a sub along with Ribeiro, etc for the Preston game. A 'nothing' game and I can't see what the problem would have been with the last 10-15 minutes. I think it would have been nice for the fans to see a few players which are the future of the club.

I thought he could of been put as a sub along with Ribeiro, etc for the Preston game. A 'nothing' game and I can't see what the problem would have been with the last 10-15 minutes. I think it would have been nice for the fans to see a few players which are the future of the club.

The preston game wasnt a nothing game as you call it. We needed to win it to confirm that we had home advantage for the play offs which proved to be very important as we helped the players through the game at AG against Palace.

Ribeiro will get his chance in my opinion at left back as he is a class act and has maturity beyond his years.

The preston game wasnt a nothing game as you call it. We needed to win it to confirm that we had home advantage for the play offs which proved to be very important as we helped the players through the game at AG against Palace.

Ribeiro will get his chance in my opinion at left back as he is a class act and has maturity beyond his years.

That's why I put it in ' ' those things.

Archived