IGNORED

Jermaine Beckford

g_funk

i think we should tryour best to get this guy.

now Leeds lost in the play offs i am sure he will be looking to be playing at a higher standard. given that we need a goalscorer and someone with a bit of pace, he would be a quality signing

I was saying a similar thing earlier but I don't think he'll fit into the 'mental' state players need to be to be signed by Johnson. However I must admit to think about signing a player from Leeds because we are the 'bigger' club and are playing a higher level of football is nice!

depends if the player has ambition, or if he cares about money.

if it's money, he will stay at Leeds who can probably and already are paying him more than us.

personally, regardless of League Positions I'd be suprised if he would be willing to leave a club like Leeds Utd to join a club like Bristol City.

Was also thinking the same today, would be a good addition. Also, how about Fraizer Campbell on loan from Man U? Unless I've missed it, don't think Hull have signed him permanently and I can see Fergie letting him out on loan to a Championship side again.

if he isn't around the man u first team, I'd imagine Hull will get first option for him back on loan

Not much better than Showunmi so no thanks.

We;ve gone past the stage where players in his price bracket can radically improve our team.

Start looking upwards and at CCC players that other clubs want to keep.

We might get a bargain and at our level £3/400k is a punt but Beckford's under contract at Leeds and would cost at least £1m and that should be added to another million or so to sign some CCC quality.

He said in janury that he wanted to play for a big club regardless of league! He turned down derby(who were in prem) to stay with leeds!! I'm sure derby would have offered him more wages! And no matter how much better we are than leeds :innocent06: I'm sure he considers them a bigger club than us!!

I personally don't think hes that great, we should try and sign nicky maynard! He'd be class!

just read through the leeds forums to see if i could have

gigggle at there #### head fans.

theres one topic about jermaine one of the comments:

(I'm not being racist)

jermaine the black **** can **** off he can score but when we

don't realy need to he was shit today he can **** off

to a team and be forgotten about.

i wouldnt mind signing him my ex was a leeds fan so it would be

nice to rub a little shit in her face :laugh: and i seen him play against the gas

not bad:P

Guest RyanBCFC

We should go all out to get Beckford, providing he's in our price range.

Perhaps loan bids for Fraizer Campbell or Danny Welbeck at Man Utd.

Both fast and good finishers.

ive known of jermaine sinse he was at wealdstone as my best mate is a big big wealdstone fan, at that level he was outstanding but despite scoring something like 30 goals in 40 appearances in his last season at wealdstone his finishing was sh!te

whenever he is on telly i watch becuase ive known about him for yeasr but i must admit he is not up to the championship yet

and when he played against us for scunny last year he was a bastaard

would prefer to see a proven player at the gate instead of feeling we have to gamble on a kid! surely our achievements this year and the improvements to the infrastructure ofthe club mean we can attract bigger names than jermaine beckford?

Archived