IGNORED

Was There A Pen Shout?

dezgimed

Unlucky yesterday lads, neither team creating much, Dele setting up their goal attack, Orr going off..

Read in a report today that McIndoe had a shot goalwards that hit a Hull players arm and went out for a corner?

Vaguely remember appealing for something. Anyone know if it was clear cut?

Was never going to be given in a game like that with a ref like that. He obviously saw the media build up, he knew there was only one team in it.

Quote of today:

On the strength of the play-off final victory over Bristol City, the entertainment in the KC Stadium may not be any more pleasant than the much-derided Yorkshire city itself.

erm, got to say i have seen them given, the bloke leaned into the ball and it could well have been the top of his arm.Tough one.

Agree 100% - similar to Ferdinand's leaning into the ball V Wigan on last day of prem....could have gone either way.

Jim Beglin of ITV thought we had a better shout when Adebola was being held onto and pushed in the area second half.

He simply questioned 'why is that not a penalty? on the highlights show last night.

The Hull defender had both arms round Adebola in the penalty area to stop him jumping.

It was a penalty by any standard but I don't think "we wuz robbed".

Jim Beglin of ITV thought we had a better shout when Adebola was being held onto and pushed in the area second half.

He simply questioned 'why is that not a penalty? on the highlights show last night.

Oh yeah i remember that one, i was completely incenced because the bloke was literally strangling Adebola, couldn't believe it wasnt given.

Also vaguely remember appealing for a handball at one point, but wether that was for a free kick or pen i cant remember

Archived