IGNORED

Dean Windass

dezgimed

Tough one, easy option is to say what a horrid bastard he is, well he is on the pitch.

But you have to have grudging respect for the man. Playing top football at the age of 39. Takes some dedication to have that level of fitness/health at this stage of his career.

Then he manages a top goal like that.

On Sky now, talking of being a Hull legend, no he says, he just plays football and gets paid for it, the real legends are those who fight for their country and keep the country safe.

Its fairytale dreamland stuff for Hull, but to be honest if we had to lose, not bothered its them. Finished 3rd so fair is fair. Would be fitting for Louis to score a goal like that for us in next years play off final.

Good luck to them. Mostly good fans, and a decent honest manager.

Sad thing about the Windass phenomenum is that is what Marcus Stewart could have been for us - experienced pro coming back to home club and giving us that little bit extra.

If only he could have stayed out of the pub, eh?

Ha, thing is Windass doesnt.

In yesterdays programme theres a bit about him drinking, and he says when he wants a pint, he has one, and when he has to train, he does.

Stewart is a horrible creep, never forget him elbowing Fontaine full in the face last season. Scum.

Good, Hard-Working, Honest Pro, plays the game like it should, very much an old-fashioned player who has been around for years.

when it's comes to footballers, I'd rather there was more forwards in the world like him, than the Didier Drogba's who spend there entire time diving and having a paddy.

plus top marks for spotting Bradley Orr's problems which at the time seemed to have gone unnoticed

Tough one, easy option is to say what a horrid bastard he is, well he is on the pitch.

But you have to have grudging respect for the man. Playing top football at the age of 39. Takes some dedication to have that level of fitness/health at this stage of his career.

On Sky now, talking of being a Hull legend, no he says, he just plays football and gets paid for it, the real legends are those who fight for their country and keep the country safe.

Its fairytale dreamland stuff for Hull, but to be honest if we had to lose, not bothered its them. Finished 3rd so fair is fair. Would be fitting for Louis to score a goal like that for us in next years play off final.

I like him. Scored a Great goal for the Club he loves. Sometimes you have to sit back and say fair play.

and of course now he is being heralded as a gas legend. pathetic little s####s.

Looks like an all in wrestler, but fair play to him that was a strike from someone with experience allbeit with time and space to do it.

Bradley Orr nearly got struck by it, but in hindsight, could have made a serious injury worse.

all you can say is fairplay to the man he scored a wondergoal in a playoff final what earnt his beloved hull 60 million pounds and a place in the Premier League and he didnt do anything yesterday what was going to earn stick from me asept ovisually his goal but i always had the feeling before the game that either him or barmby would score past us !

certainly played up to the cameras though at the final whistle, running to the fans and falling to the floor and laying there head in hands as though he was crying. When another player finally picked him up he was grinning. Certainly an attention seeker if nothing else.

NOT

Good pro, scored a great goal to send his boyhood team to the top flight for the first time ever - at 39 !!

Just p*ssed if it was against us !!

got to respect him - he's a tough player but not a bully boy or a cheat

i hope he manages to play a part for hull tomorrow

He is a nasty thug. He is a cheat.

Why are unpleasant people regarded as "characters"?

Why do you think he is a nasty thug ? And when did he cheat ?

Is he any different to Adebola, Vasko, Enoch, Akinbye, Peacock, Torpey, Morgon. Turner, or any other big bloke who we have tried up front over the last 20 years to get in amonst the oppositions defenders, its part of the game

Why do you think he is a nasty thug ? And when did he cheat ?

Is he any different to Adebola, Vasko, Enoch, Akinbye, Peacock, Torpey, Morgon. Turner, or any other big bloke who we have tried up front over the last 20 years to get in amonst the oppositions defenders, its part of the game

Squeeze someones balls until they push you away and then get sent off, innumerable stampings and kickings seemingly intent on hurting. Continually provoke players to get a reaction to try & get them booked.

Not hard, not clumsy, not mixing it, just a nasty piece of work.

In my opinion.

Squeeze someones balls until they push you away and then get sent off, innumerable stampings and kickings seemingly intent on hurting. Continually provoke players to get a reaction to try & get them booked.

Not hard, not clumsy, not mixing it, just a nasty piece of work.

In my opinion.

Thats how he may play but our carey battered him all game i thought :winner_third_h4h: great defending in my eyes!!

Expect his fans see him as a traditional centre forward!

Guest DanC
and of course now he is being heralded as a gas legend. pathetic little s####s.
They will most likely name a stand after him at the new mem.

Archived