IGNORED

Agony On The Tube Train!

reddarren

Did anyone else experience sheer bladder-busting agony on the tube train to Wembley Park after a few beers in town!!

Just how far are the distances between those last two stations before Wembley? !!

I just about made it to the gents at the end of the platform and some other Bristol lad rushed in pushing others out of his path saying "this is going to be better than sex!" :dancing6: (I'm assuming he meant the piss!!!) :noexpression:

Relief or what? you bet it was!!!

I was the same, but walking from Green Man to Wembley.

Fair enough, 10 minute walk to the stadium..

Then 5 mins round to our block..

Then a 30 long queue to the outside toilet..

Then 3 flights of escalators...

The relief when I got to the top was nothing short of orgasmic.

we had same problem with the coach on the way home, got on and then the Driver said that the toilet was broken!!!!

broken! BROKEN! all we need is a hole in the floor! needless to say we picked the lock and helped ourself! (p.s thank you to National Express for letting us drinking on the coach in both directions.....what you don't know won't hurt you!

however......note for everyone, don't make the same mistake as one of the lads who went for a wee on the way to london, mid-wee looked out the window to see a young family looking back at him and waving.....if only the window hadn't been so low!

Archived