IGNORED

Leroy Lita

WillTozer

Guest RyanBCFC
Apparently when the boys went out to Portugal for a break Leroy went out with them! Apparantly this was on Sky Sports News as well. Any link of a transfer possible?

Where did you hear he went to portugal with the squad ?

He is such a good player, but his attitude could cause a problem, i do hope it is true though, would love to see him banging in the goals at AG again, Gary will have to sort him out though if so, but saying that, whats to say that he has not already been knocked back down to earth by steve coppell?

Leroy's attitude on the pitch has never been a problem, it's just off it.

I like the enthusiasm he plays with and at this level last time round he scored 14 for Reading and I don't think he was always first choice either.

Can score goals out of nothing or poach and now has the experience of scoring goals at Old Trafford and Stamford Bridge.

He still has time on his side to make something out of his career and that could be at Bristol City under GJ.

My Son saw him in Bristol last week.Wandering around some club with his hat all skewiff sucking on a lollipop.

#### of the highest order

But is that really a reason for not signing him?

I for one would like to see Lita back at City, on the pitch he was terrific for us. Leroy must like Bristol and the club because he is often seen back town. If a player wants to come to the club and have friends at the club and wants to do well I don't think there is a problem.

Also Lansdown said on Radio Bristol a few weeks back that they did try to get him on loan but the deal Reading done with Charlton was already done so we missed the boat that time. So I think there must be some truth in the rumour that we are looking at him.

I`d welcome his return as the type of forward we`ve been screaming out for. As far as `is he a GJ type player` etc etc, I don`t think we`d have made approaches to loan him if GJ had concerns over whether he could fit in with the side. We`ll just have to wait and see, lets face it, there`s fack all else happening on the footie front this summer.

PDG

My Son saw him in Bristol last week.Wandering around some club with his hat all skewiff sucking on a lollipop.

Jermaine Pennant, Jermaine Defoe, Ashley Cole, Jermaine Beckford and Clinton Morrison are all very similar in attitude to Leroy but i'd love to see any of them in a City shirt, aslong as they perform on the pitch which Leroy nearly always did.

Ill most probably get shot down for saying this but id love Lita back here. I don't really care what he does off the pitch down town or where ever as long as he is scoring the goals on the pitch i don't care and i think he will get 15-20 easy in this division

My Son saw him in Bristol last week.Wandering around some club with his hat all skewiff sucking on a lollipop

OMG, his hat you say? at and ANGLE, AND a LOLLIPOP, OMG!!!111!!! Hang him!

Geezus, get a grip.

I'll back anyone GJ chooses to sign because his record allows him that. Our right back went to jail and tried to headbutt our captain, noone seems to mind him being here and reforming his character.

Haven't we learnt the lessons of trusting the manager and positive support yet?

OMG, his hat you say? at and ANGLE, AND a LOLLIPOP, OMG!!!111!!! Hang him!

Geezus, get a grip.

I'll back anyone GJ chooses to sign because his record allows him that. Our right back went to jail and tried to headbutt our captain, noone seems to mind him being here and reforming his character.

Haven't we learnt the lessons of trusting the manager and positive support yet?

Agree 100% Orr got given a 2nd chance even Brooker so why not Lita we all know he will score goals and people can change

I'd love to see him back here. He has lost his way over the last 12 Months, and needs a fresh start to revive his career, he needs regular football hence a move to the Championship makes sense, City lack a goal-scorer, and a tough Manager like GJ would be just what he needs. If he is successful, he might move on again in 12 Months... For a profit. Go for it, far better than the other names linked to City.

So appearance affects what he can do on a football pitch does it ? :closedeyes:

Yes we all know about that but people can change ..i have faith in GJ that if he does sign him this will stop

I have a lot of faith in GJ but nothing at all will stop Leroy Lita being a big headed ######.

On the pitch yeah he's the sort of player we need. Attitude wise and in the dressing room - never.

I doubt very much GJ will want him after he's talked to him for 5 minutes.

I have a lot of faith in GJ but nothing at all will stop Leroy Lita being a big headed ######.

On the pitch yeah he's the sort of player we need. Attitude wise and in the dressing room - never.

I doubt very much GJ will want him after he's talked to him for 5 minutes.

I didn't re itterate the IF enough ... surely by now Lita must realise that the way he carries on will hamper his long term career , if he is to have a change of attitude then i'd rather it be with us

I didn't re itterate the IF enough ... surely by now Lita must realise that the way he carries on will hamper his long term career , if he is to have a change of attitude then i'd rather it be with us

Not much better to do on a horrible, damp, grey and windy BH Monday either then Gaz. :badmood:

PDG

Fair enough. I don't want us to take the gamble personally because although it's easy for you and I to realise how much harm being a tit does his career, I don't think that idea will permeate through Lita's giant ego.

I agree that if he somehow did realise it and change he'd be a great player but I think he's been spoiled by too much success too young. That Reading move was a year or two too early.

Not much better to do on a horrible, damp, grey and windy BH Monday either then Gaz. :badmood:

PDG

Fraid not no ... :tumbleweed: Got all the kids here too so i really am screwed :laugh:

Ah well at least there's xbox live later .. going to get up the course this wek see how it feels :fingerscrossed:

GJ interviews players before signing them, so if Lita didn't say and do the right things GJ wouldn't sign him. Personaly on the pitch I think he is just exactly what we are missing.

Sign him I say. We could do a lot worse.

Oh and Riordan as well. May as well get all the trouble makers in and sorted out before the start of the season.

Archived