IGNORED

Now The Season's Over

KevinC

Coast path walking in Pembrokeshire completed the day before the play off final, off to the Lake District in July.

A few extended sorties to Wilts. planned throughout the Summer to give my favourite hedgerow it's annual trim.

I'm going to Zante at the end the month! which will keep me occupied for a week... and then the long wait for the start of the season continues.

Its always interesting meeting different fans from around the country when on holiday. Met some Sheffield United fans last summer, who laughed when I told them I was a Bristol City fan. They thought that we'd go straight back to league one... :disapointed2se: So did a few Coventry fans. Made me laugh when we beat them 3-0 away.

Going off to America at end of July. Will be heading to Alabama for the 6th time. Will go see my nephew that lives over there and meet up with my sister (my nephews mum) thats going out there before me. Will be my 3rd trip to Alabama in just over a year and my 4th holiday in 13 months.

Talking with a friend today, he made mention of a bloke he knew who caught an STD from his girlfriend. Naturally he was angry (he was faithful, she wasn't), so he phoned her to tell her he was dumping her and that she should go to the clinic ASAP.

Apparently she replied: "I will when I'm back from Ibiza." So, gents, if you're going to Ibiza intending to indulge in a "hoiliday romance", please be careful and protect yourselves!

Archived