IGNORED

Wembley Not Impressed

Guest ashtonyate

Guest ashtonyate

We went around the back pass Ikea and an industrial estate. I expecting Del Boy to try and sell me his Capri Ghia from one of the units it looked a soulless place I don't know what it was like coming up Wembley way but I was unimpressed.

As for the Stadium we booked a disable parking space which was in a multi story car park we were at the bottom which was not to bad except the walk to get in.

My walking is not to good I get out of breath easy so I was left with the chose of walking down a sloop to a lift a walk of 300yrds or walk up a sloop which would have had me in trouble why there were not more lifts nearer the parking i don't know but it nearly finished me off (Hooray some would say)

I was not Impressed with the stadium all that money wasted It does the job but I did not like it, that cost 800 Million they must have been on the fiddle I think it should have been built Around Birmingham Coventry in a area that would do it Justis I don't think its a good advert for the home of Football.

I must say I think the Millennium at Cardiff looks more imposing along side the River Taff and a better ground to watch Football in.

Archived