IGNORED

Unlucky On Saturday

Dave the green

and I actually mean that. You have been playing some fantastic football at times this season and it would have been nice to have a south west representitive in the Premier League however it was not to be, at the end of the day Hull took their chance and you didn't. I think that you should all be proud of your lads because they have done fantastically this season. However I would not expect you to do the same again next season, as I think a lot of teams have worked you out now which is why you went 10 games with just 1 win I beleive ? (there to be corrected) I also feel that the league will be so much stronger next season, with the teams coming down will want to proove a point and the teams coming up will also be deperate to proove something, and I feel that every team will be stronger and will beleive that they can go up

Good luck for next season looking forward to seeing you all :englandsmile4wf:

and I actually mean that. You have been playing some fantastic football at times this season and it would have been nice to have a south west representitive in the Premier League however it was not to be, at the end of the day Hull took their chance and you didn't. I think that you should all be proud of your lads because they have done fantastically this season. However I would not expect you to do the same again next season, as I think a lot of teams have worked you out now which is why you went 10 games with just 1 win I beleive ? (there to be corrected) I also feel that the league will be so much stronger next season, with the teams coming down will want to proove a point and the teams coming up will also be deperate to proove something, and I feel that every team will be stronger and will beleive that they can go up

Good luck for next season looking forward to seeing you all :englandsmile4wf:

Cheers mate.

A sensible comment.

Something we don't seem to get from those north of the river, whose season finished in early March.

I sort of agree with what you are saying Dave, we have had an unbelievable season, next season is going to be a whole lot different, although, it really does depend on who we have as transfer targets, these would have been identified weeks ago and maybe some of our original targets may be unrealistic now, we may have impressed others enough to want to come to our club.

With Gary Johnsons increasingly good reputation as a players manager, maybe that alone will be enough to convince some good players to come to us over others. Every club will be strengthening, and I expect the clubs seriously going for the title to come from Sheff Utd, Birmingham, Charlton, Reading and more than likely QPR with the money they will have thrown at them.

We will do very well to get into the play offs again next season, thats not to say we wont, but the league looks very strong next season and in my opinion we need to add at least 4 quality signings just to give us a chance. The lack of goals has cost us and I fully expect that to be sorted, we are solid enough at the back and I honestly think we will have one of the best midfield in the division going into next season, with Elliot Carle Johnson and Micindoe.

Anyway, thanks for your comments, see you next season and good luck.

Archived