IGNORED

City Desktop Wallpaper

iWurzel

Can you get these at any local outlets in toilet roll.. :ph34r:

Can you ###### off - backing singer ?

Come on Rochdale this afternoon, that'll be one to look forward to travelling away to on a cold January night. :noexpression:

Guest pepsi&shirley
Why do you always reply with a one liner - that no-one finds funny...?

I think its because you have trouble with anything more than one sentence at a time.

I wouldnt want to confuse you!! and i definitely aint here to amuse you or anyone else thats for sure...I MAKE ME LAUGH

Can't criticise as I wouldn't have the time or the inclination to do something like that, but, why not have the city badge top right facing the correct way as if in a diagonal row with the bottom left one.

It simply doesn't look right. Just my view mind presuming you wanted some comments.

I do like the black and white photos :tumbleweed:

I wouldnt want to confuse you!! and i definitely aint here to amuse you or anyone else thats for sure...I MAKE ME LAUGH

ha ha you f uck1n inbred tw at. I wouldn't laugh at anything you say out of principle.

You would make yourself laugh, if you didnt you'd probably hang yourself. God u must be

so pi55ed off - all you have to look forward to is a 90 mile round trip to watch your excuse of a team try to avoid relegation....again and celebrate when yoy do.

Still must admit am looking forward to all the Gash whingers on radio Bristol again. Hilarious.

Ha ha....yeah in hindsight you do make me laugh.... :icecream:

Archived