IGNORED

New Home/away Shirt Sizes

sirscrumpton

I found that this years City shirts were overly big. I bought a medium online but really it was more like a large on me. Does anyone who has a new shirt know if this is the case with the new shirts?

I have the new home top on now and its the same size for a XL as last years.

I've got a Large (with most clothes I'm a large..........back with the TFG shirts I was always an XL, since the Puma range came out though, I'm back to Large in footy shirts, I'm 6ft 4 slim build, large fits perfect

I found that this years City shirts were overly big. I bought a medium online but really it was more like a large on me. Does anyone who has a new shirt know if this is the case with the new shirts?

It's always good to get real feedback and not rely on the sizings and you're right that last years medium was very baggy indeed. Looking at them in the shop they looked generously sized again so I got a small and it fits very well, feels like a medium from any other manufacturer, it's still roomy if anything. Looks the business too. I'm not sure at what point Puma changed their sizings because back in 05/06 I had to tear the stitching around the neck of a small just to get it on, but I prefer to do that and get a good fit than have a shirt which hangs so loose around your neck that it actually matters what you're wearing underneath it!

Archived