IGNORED

Thank You To Otib + The Guys

DeeperRed

I've been a 'long time listener' on these forums but only recently started posting. As a City fan who's out on a limb a bit (I live in Oxford) I've been amazed by how welcome you guys have made me and how you guys have helped out... especially:

- The guys in the overnight queue down the gate who kept everyone's spirits up while we waited, and the guy who even lent me a chair to sleep in! (I know he reads this forum)

- The boys from the mail, and especially DeadmanTF1, who put in the effort to help track down my ticket which had got mixed up

- The guys who gave me a little extra for sorting out their tickets - it was a very kind gesture and helped make up for my irate boss the following day ;)

- All the fans down at Wembley who made it an amazing day even though Windass spoilt our party!

Dan

I've been a 'long time listener' on these forums but only recently started posting. As a City fan who's out on a limb a bit (I live in Oxford) I've been amazed by how welcome you guys have made me and how you guys have helped out... especially:

- The guys in the overnight queue down the gate who kept everyone's spirits up while we waited, and the guy who even lent me a chair to sleep in! (I know he reads this forum)

- The boys from the mail, and especially DeadmanTF1, who put in the effort to help track down my ticket which had got mixed up

- The guys who gave me a little extra for sorting out their tickets - it was a very kind gesture and helped make up for my irate boss the following day ;)

- All the fans down at Wembley who made it an amazing day even though Windass spoilt our party!

Dan

Yep, a fellow City fan is a friend - until they prove otherwise.

Lots of good people on here and now you've taken the plunge and started posting you won't be able to get off this forum for years, if ever. :o;):city:

Archived