IGNORED

Vasco

RedTide

should have been kept. 110%er. play him all preseason up front - could be the target man we need. and keogh doesn't deserve anything after his disloyalty.

this is only contracts though - we may still let some on contracts go for sale. sproule has yet to deliver anything really. and we obviously don' want a few others like betsy anymore.

as a defender made too many mistakes ala Cardiff when he kept leaving his marker, who ended up scoring.

it's not great when you have a defender who is a better player up front.

as for Keogh, he may have been offered a deal, but it's unlikely he will accept, he's probably only been offered it, so at least when he leaves we actually get a transfer fee for him.

should have been kept. 110%er. play him all preseason up front - could be the target man we need. and keogh doesn't deserve anything after his disloyalty.

this is only contracts though - we may still let some on contracts go for sale. sproule has yet to deliver anything really. and we obviously don' want a few others like betsy anymore.

Lacked understanding of the game. Not a good thing if you have a habit of loosing concentration.

Guest DanC

I prefer him over McCombe tbh. Yes he made a few mistakes but he was new to the English game and never really had a run in the side to settle in.

i would have kept him

a good squad player and one who can do a job in a couple of places

still, he wasnt getting games so maybe he didnt want to stay ?

like someone else said, gotta trust GJ...he aint got many wrong so far !

:devil::devil::devil:

I wouldn't recruit another centre-back. I think Cole Skuse would be ideal for that position. He played there once and was impressive. Goal scoring from midfield has been a problem and Cole's lack of goals means he lacks a vital ingredient city will need for next season from midfield and attack ...goals.

Archived