IGNORED

Glory Hunting Season Ticket Buyers

Nogbad the Bad

Heard on radio Bristol a few months ago of several people (Yeovil fans of all things) buying half season tickets for the Gate so they could be first in the queue for next season if we went up.

Weren't even attending this season, just wanted to watch the opposition teams next year.

Doubt if they were alone either.

Ah well, bad luck lads and thanks for your donation to BCFC. :city::devil:

no doubt some have bought tickets for next season, only because we had a chance of going up.....hence the near 20% rise in ST sales

money in the bank....lovely, hopefully now they have bought the tickets majority of them will come along next season anyway in our push for automatic promotion

I am waiting for someone to come on here with their season ticket up for sale because of "work" or "personal" reasons..

There will be a few who bought their tickets thinking we may be in the Prem next season who now regret it....

Yep and if it is in the right block of the Williams I'd buy it at a discount.

Guest shane

I have a spare in the front on the dolman!

i bought a family pack but the wife hates football!! although she's not as bad as she was.

Not selling mine or the kids but who knows if someone wants to buy this spare one. I don't care either way and will be at every game (hopefully) next season. £400 / 23 is £17.50 a game and you can sit next to me.

Archived