IGNORED

New Players

berrowred1

Just looking at the LCFC website and going through the squad list and i thought a few a these players could do a job for us,

Patrick Kinsnorbo

Gareth McAuley

Clemence or Oakley as we have 3 good centre mids

Iain Hume

Richard Stearmen

Matt Fryatt

Steve Howard

Joe Mattock

Any of these names tickle any1's fancy?

Thoughts??

Just looking at the LCFC website and going through the squad list and i thought a few a these players could do a job for us,

Patrick Kinsnorbo

Gareth McAuley

Iain Hume

Richard Stearmen

Matt Fryatt

Steve Howard

Joe Mattock

Thoughts??

don't need to sound negative but all a 'no' apart from maybe Steve Howard - but given our need for an out and out goalscorer I believe he would be out of our league money wise.

Patrick Kinsnorbo

Gareth McAuley

Iain Hume

Richard Stearmen

Matt Fryatt

Steve Howard

Joe Mattock

Thoughts??

Leicester were strong defensively and I thought Kisnorbo looked good and Stearman was outstanding. Are these priority areas though? Not convinced about any of the others.

Patrick Kinsnorbo makes far too many mistakes

Gareth McAuley possibly a decent player

Clemence or Oakley as we have 3 good centre mids no terrible players

Iain Hume not really good enough for a challenge for promotion

Richard Stearmen would definately take him can play right back and centre back

Matt Fryatt wasn't a first team regular at leicester and they scored some of the least amounts of goals in the league

Steve Howard hasn't done anything at leicester so a no

Joe Mattock yes has the ability to be a perm class player and would provide good competition to mccalister

Thoughts??

Patrick Kinsnorbo-playing below himself in the championship, definately an improvement on mccombe

Clemence or Oakley as we have 3 good centre mids-midfield is our strongest area so no

Iain Hume-arrogant, cheat, and above all not really that good. definate no

Richard Stearmen-solid at right back but we got bradders

Matt Fryatt -a lot of potential, would like him to be the player to come off the bench at city

Steve Howard-proven at this level, could be the goal scorer we need, good finisher and very good in the air... brave as hell too

Joe Mattock-this boy will play Premier League and could compete with jamie for the left back position right now, definately worth a go, will be sold for a tidy profit if we don't get up aswell because he will most certainly succeed

i spose at scunny and colchester there isnt much worht looking at, maybe matty pattison and kevan hurst at scunny, lisbie at colchester!

Patrick Kinsnorbo - Yes very good player, Adebola mentioned before that hes the best centre back hes played against in years.

Gareth McAuley - Used to play with McCombe at Lincoln, good player

Clemence or Oakley as we have 3 good centre mids - Both terrible, wouldn't want either

Iain Hume - Always looks quick, cant finish though, no improvement on what we have

Richard Stearmen - Quality right back, Not sure he'd like playing 2nd fiddle to Orr

Matt Fryatt - No thanks

Steve Howard - No thanks

Joe Mattock - Yes please

Thoughts??

Would prefer to see GJ go out and get Peter Halmosi from Plymouth and Maynard from Crewe, however we could be out priced with both.

I saw Maynard several times last season at crewe and he is absolute class, has it all, scores from long range and is also a poacher who gets in the right place at the right time.

He's twice the playr Varney is and they got £2m for him from Charlton but Crewe are skint again and money on the table will talk.

Archived