IGNORED

How Long

kachina

In all fairness I don't see us signing anyone until at least the start of July but by releasing two strikers who have played enough games for us this season, I think Johnson/Lansdown could have secured one or two players already and its a matter of wage structure.

My ten cents worth would suggest these are Leroy Lita (attended C.Palace and Wembley) and Samuelle Dalla Bona (Quality young attacking midfielder/winger/attacker) has just said he wants to leave Napoli and agent hinted Rangers and a leading Championship club have shown an interest. I wouldn't be surprised if this guy is already confirmed for us and the Rangers move was mentioned in an attempt to try and get some bigger offers)

Anyones thoughts on when the first unveiling will be.

In all fairness I don't see us signing anyone until at least the start of July but by releasing two strikers who have played enough games for us this season, I think Johnson/Lansdown could have secured one or two players already and its a matter of wage structure.

My ten cents worth would suggest these are Leroy Lita (attended C.Palace and Wembley) and Samuelle Dalla Bona (Quality young attacking midfielder/winger/attacker) has just said he wants to leave Napoli and agent hinted Rangers and a leading Championship club have shown an interest. I wouldn't be surprised if this guy is already confirmed for us and the Rangers move was mentioned in an attempt to try and get some bigger offers)

Anyones thoughts on when the first unveiling will be.

really hope we don't get lita, bit of a footballing mercanary imo, will want high wages and off at the first sight of a poor run.

What side does that Bona lad play on? Would like to see F.Eastwood, would make a profit on one million even if we sign him and he didnt do the business, hes just one of those players, him and trunds what a combination.

Think sir gary may know too much about him though being good mates with mccarthy, thoughts on that one?

Dalla Bona when at Chelsea was tipped to be the next Del Piero but got home sick and went to Milan for 1m. After 8 months he was loaned to 3 clubs and was so impressive playing right wing and upfront for Napoli he walked out on Milan when his contract was up.

Since Napoli got promoted he has struggled to hold his position and it seems the "boy wonder" has had enough and wants to come back and try English football again.

He has only 6 months left on his contract and his agent said last week he will not be with Napoli next season as Rangers and a leading championship club are already prepared to make offers.

When at Chelsea, Zola rated him the player with the most potential at the club.

His problem is he needs to play and loses confidence when dropped. I've only seen vids now and again of him but from 30 yds this boy can hit a ball better than Ronaldo. He looks gifted but is definitely a luxury player who needs to be centre of attention. I just think this lad and Trundle could rip the Championship to shreads next year, I just hope we're the "leading Championship" team that wants him.

I really hope City show their intent for next season by signing a couple of strikers to put the wind up opponents and a couple of players that make others sit up and take notice....we have tremendous momentum, now is the time to build on that and ensure the players and fans keep it rolling onwards toward the Premier League....a step backwards now would be disastrous....please SL and GJ - ensure we bring in the 5 or so players that make us all confident and others quake...!!

Archived