IGNORED

Transfer News /options

always hoping

Is there an opportunity for some of the "big boys" to swoop in and take any of our star players.

Elliot and mcindoe are amongst the best midfield players in the Championship. Not forgetting Orr who is the strongest rightback in the league may also become a prime target for the Premier League.

All three are totally committed to the club, but this is a business and everyone, both club and player, has their price .

Guest shane
after hearing Mcindoes interview after the game on Sat, I'm not convinced he will be here next season.

Always rated henderson at watford and is it priskin he looked sharp as well they could be under pressure to cut the wage bill.

after hearing Mcindoes interview after the game on Sat, I'm not convinced he will be here next season.

I think he was hurting and it was in the heat of the moment. I'm sure after he has had time to reflect he will want to stay with us. I can't see any prem clubs going in for him...

It wasnt that which worried me it was;

(starts laughing) "forget the new season, I'm gutted, tired, everything, we need to have a think, a big think and put a few things together this week"

To me I interpret that as he wants to move on.

I think its fair to say we need a new striker, surely with Leeds staying down, alot of clubs will be in for Beckford.

In previous years, we we mention a big player we get laughed off, but now having reached the playoff final we should we considered a bigger club and surely we have a chance with these sort of players.

Is there an opportunity for some of the "big boys" to swoop in and take any of our star players.

Elliot and mcindoe are amongst the best midfield players in the Championship. Not forgetting Orr who is the strongest rightback in the league may also become a prime target for the Premier League.

All three are totally committed to the club, but this is a business and everyone, both club and player, has their price .

there is no way brad is good enough for the prem not in a million years. he has all the passion in the world which i admire greatly but just doesn't have the ability.

there is no way brad is good enough for the prem not in a million years. he has all the passion in the world which i admire greatly but just doesn't have the ability.

it's worth noting that he started his football at a Premier League club, so obviously when he was young he did show some promise,

however before GJ took over, he was barely good enough for League 1 in many people's eyes,

at the start of the season he wasn't good enough for the championship in some people's eyes, but he's been voted best right back in the division by his fellow pro's

he's probably our most improved player in the time GJ has been at the club, he's changed as a person off the field and his ability and performances have improved no end on the field, if he continues to be as decidated to his training and his football as he has been since his spell inside, there is no reason at all why he couldn't perform well in the premier league with us!

Totally disagree.

People were saying the same about him when we were promoted.

Thousands of kids have great ability - but they lack the other ingredients to make it in the game like mental toughness, determination and application. I've seen loads of talented kids play for England at schoolboy and youth level and drift out of the game because ability on it's own is worthless.

Orr has all the ingredients to play at a higher level and I wouldn't be at all surprised if the club got a few calls from Premier League clubs about his availability.

Top quality full back.

Absoloutely spot on cynic, Orr is a superb athlete and totally dedicated to his football, sure there are players with more ability than him, but, without the right attitude to go with it they soon find themselves dropping down the divisions, Tommy Doherty anyone.

I totally 100% disagree, Bradley Orr has been our best, most consistent player this term, always comitted and plays with his heart on his sleeve. Player i admire greatly. I felt gutted for him on saturday when he went off, more so than any of the other players, although it was far off. we need to do our best to keep hold of him

Archived