IGNORED

What A Season

HighbridgeRED

Well time to come back down to earth, and what a season we have been privileged enough to witness.

I started watching the lads back in the Neville days and stood in the open end with the massive attack crew dressed in polish trench coats waving the Polish flag for Darius and they where great days. But lets be fair we have had a season that we will always remember, and next season instead of getting mullered at Old Trafford we can look forward to some enjoyable hard, close contests again. I believe we will be even better next season for the experience the entire club has lived this season.

We are City and we are proud.

:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::englandsmile4wf:

I thought before the game that I would be devastated if we lost, but I wasn't. And I think that was because it was such a great season and I can't be disappointed. I would have been more upset if we had lost to Rotherham at the end of last season.

When we started out in August we expected little, but the results and the way we played brought smiles to everyone's face. I cannot remember a season where everyone around me each match enjoyed the games as much. Look back at the last minutes goals against West Brom, Watford, Barnsley and especially Palace in the league match.

How about outplaying Sheff Utd, and the first half against Southampton.

How did you feel when Trundle scored in the play-off semi against Palace?

Players, manager and fans had something special this season, a sort of togetherness. Would we have seen a impersonal, corporate side if we had got into the Premier League, maybe a influx of foreign journeymen?

I am already looking forward to next season, and hope to smile as much as this.

Just think back and remember the good times, because there were more of them than bad.

Archived