IGNORED

Regarding Satisfaction......

WTFiGO!?!

I'm peeved by the number of City discontented by the environment they find themselves during the game.

Some want to sit an analyse, some want to engage in the singing and chanting, hussle and bussle, jokes and banter etc that is generally synonymous with a crowd of Football fans .... each to their own - you pay your money you make your choice..

If nothing more that our Club could do for me during the season 08/09 is recognise the frustration felt by me (an I speak for many others) is internalise this problem and respond appropriately .....

If I have to suffer another 'Southampton' off the pitch I may pack big game sell out away travel in......

Wembley could've/should've been organised properly for the greater good of the 12th man effect but wasn't.

There's an undercurrent of desperation within our Club. Please show respect.

I'm peeved by the number of City discontented by the environment they find themselves during the game.

Some want to sit an analyse, some want to engage in the singing and chanting, hussle and bussle, jokes and banter etc that is generally synonymous with a crowd of Football fans .... each to their own - you pay your money you make your choice..

If nothing more that our Club could do for me during the season 08/09 is recognise the frustration felt by me (an I speak for many others) is internalise this problem and respond appropriately .....

If I have to suffer another 'Southampton' off the pitch I may pack big game sell out away travel in......

Wembley could've/should've been organised properly for the greater good of the 12th man effect but wasn't.

I entered Wembley saturday hoping to burst my lungs for ninety minutes in deference to Mr Johnson. I ended up almost in a state of shock at the lack of vocal support shown again for the team.

Some will just say "get over it and grow up" but i don't have a lot of money to spare and i spend more than i really can justify when i could spend the money on the family instead of football. For basically what is my disposable income i expect better. I think the club should be looking at ways to improve my day out away from home as i know i am not alone in my thoughts. I may have now decided that finally away games have to give way to more logical decisions because i so often fail to enjoy them.

Wembley has left a very sour taste in my mouth and it has nothing to do with the team only my inabilty and others to show our appreciatation for their huge achievement.

There is quite a malaise now amongst Citys support away from Ashton Gate and it is time as you say for the club to really get involved and sort it out for the greater good.

Could I just say that I like to sit and analyse, AND engage in banter and jokes, which I do. It's possible to do both!!

Could I also say that I was sat in the 'prawn sandwich' seats by the corner flag, and the noise levels for most of the game were good.

I was in block 124, lower tier and I thought the noise was pretty good. It seems to me most of the moans about atmosphere have come from people sat in the upper tier.

Next time we have an event like that, in fact for any sellout, the club need to rethink how tickets are to be sold and give people who want to make a noise the opportunity to congregate.

Likewise give those who aren't up for standing and singing all game the opportunity to enjoy it without superfans giving them abuse.

Next time we have an event like that, in fact for any sellout, the club need to rethink how tickets are to be sold and give people who want to make a noise the opportunity to congregate.

Always rated you as a poster Nibor, an if anything I wish for my Club to realise, above all else is the above.

Archived