IGNORED

I'm A Glory Hunter Gem...

leedsred

I was accused of not being a 'real fan' while stood outside the Green man pub at Wembley this weekend.

Why aren't i asked?

Well apparently it's because i don't have a season ticket.... even though i've supported the club for 21 years, even though i attend as many games as i possibly can, usually away games which are easier to get to.

No this guy was adamant i was not a real fan.

Then his mate who was involved in another conversation turned to us and asked this lad "what's the name of that young kid in the reserves... the little striker about 17ish?

"What? there's no-one that age in the reserves, what u on about" said the "REAL" fan.

"Do you mean Tristan Plumber" said i... the NON REAL fan.

Yea that's the one said his mate.

I simply laughed and felt total vindicated..... good work REAL fan. ######

I was accused of not being a 'real fan' while stood outside the Green man pub at Wembley this weekend.

Why aren't i asked?

Well apparently it's because i don't have a season ticket.... even though i've supported the club for 21 years, even though i attend as many games as i possibly can, usually away games which are easier to get to.

No this guy was adamant i was not a real fan.

Then his mate who was involved in another conversation turned to us and asked this lad "what's the name of that young kid in the reserves... the little striker about 17ish?

"What? there's no-one that age in the reserves, what u on about" said the "REAL" fan.

"Do you mean Tristan Plumber" said i... the NON REAL fan.

Yea that's the one said his mate.

I simply laughed and felt total vindicated..... good work REAL fan. ######

Don`t you mean Plummer :disapointed2se: Bloody glory hunters.

PDG

I Also got started on by a complete bold headed #### of a bloke, HE just spat out how meny away games have you been to 'I Thought he was haveing problems with his piles' i was wearing a city top and i replied i am a season ticket holder .But the #### was haveing none of it . i just said as many as i could get too... he just said i made him fell sick 'what a complete inbred; He was dressed like a tramp with with what looked like real ammerterish tatoos on is arms 'funny thing is i recanised him and he got put on his ass out side the 3 loins not so long ago.. perhaps will meet again .....i think we will :englandsmile4wf:

I must be the total opposite to a glory Hunter

For 15 years i had a season ticket

watching mainly the old 3rd div football

We finally get into the championship and i don't renew :disapointed2se:

Ive been to 7/8 games this season including wembley

so i just want to say sorry to any "real" fans if i pinched your ticket

I must be the total opposite to a glory Hunter

For 15 years i had a season ticket

watching mainly the old 3rd div football

We finally get into the championship and i don't renew :disapointed2se:

Ive been to 7/8 games this season including wembley

so i just want to say sorry to any "real" fans if i pinched your ticket

Praise be the part timer & glory hunters

When discussing the game on Saturday today, all my workmates expressed in amazement

how all you could hear on the telly was BRISTOL CITY FANS making a noise and getting behind the team

They really could not believe just how loud we were.

I for one noted that when our part of the stadium caught the chant...... then we all joined in..... it really must have made more sense when you joined in with what everyone else was singing?

There are plenty of real fans that didn't get it together or maybe were just unlucky......... but the ones that did or got lucky...... certainly did not let the team down.

I'd say that 99.9% were City Fans.

The only away game I went to this season was Wembley really, I'd like to go away more often but me old man works a few saturdays, would go with mates but they bottle out. But I was a season ticket holder from when i was a toddler till i was 13, when i became ballboy for 3 seasons till the beggining of this season when i bought another season ticket, and have also renewed my ticket for next season. Yet i also got accused of being a glory supporter because I don't travel away that often :blink: He also was dressed like he thought he was a 15-year-old Eminem wannabee. ######!

Archived