IGNORED

Hyperthetical Question

dezgimed

Back to Saturday.

Bradley has the chance to dive in the way of Windass' shot and block it with his face...

Would you want him to do that for the team considering the extent of his injury and consequent reprecussions?

Would he do that for the team?

I honestly couldnt say I'd want him to suffer that even if it meant promotion.

:closedeyes:

To be honest it is not a fair question as we now know the full extent of his injury and what sort of consequences him doing that could have had on his condition.

However, if Bradley was in the right position to dive in front of Windass not realising the extent of his injury at that time, i'm sure he would have and we would have all been shocked if he didn't.

Kind of answers your question. I guess we are "lucky" that Bradley wasn't in the sort of position where this circumstance could have been a reality.

To be honest it is not a fair question as we now know the full extent of his injury and what sort of consequences him doing that could have had on his condition.

However, if Bradley was in the right position to dive in front of Windass not realising the extent of his injury at that time, i'm sure he would have and we would have all been shocked if he didn't.

Kind of answers your question. I guess we are "lucky" that Bradley wasn't in the sort of position where this circumstance could have been a reality.

Think thats what I was saying, given the chance I think he would have, but I wouldnt want him to have done.

Think that makes sense.

He was. He head travelled towards the ball - id didn't connect, now whether that was ebcause he couldn't or because he was in pain and daren't we'll never know - I doubt that he does either.

Back to Saturday.

Bradley has the chance to dive in the way of Windass' shot and block it with his face...

Would you want him to do that for the team considering the extent of his injury and consequent reprecussions?

Would he do that for the team?

I honestly couldnt say I'd want him to suffer that even if it meant promotion.

:closedeyes:

it's not what we want that matters.......it's whether he'd been able to actually get the ball

personally I think regardless of his injury and how he was feeling, he would have got himself in the way of it if he could have regardless of the risk to himself.

Nick Carle should have been aware enough to cover Windass. What was he jogging towards Campbell for when there was already two men marking him? Orr should have been taken off immediately - it seems strange that they missed the seriousness of it.

Nick Carle should have been aware enough to cover Windass. What was he jogging towards Campbell for when there was already two men marking him? Orr should have been taken off immediately - it seems strange that they missed the seriousness of it.

i were going to mention Nick Carle but u explain it so just wish Carle did better in defence....

Archived