IGNORED

Kevin Betsy

jambodinho

I personally thought Kevin would have been on the released players list as he hasnt featured at all this season. That must mean either he is in a contract and would be too expensive to release, he is in Gary Johnson's plans or he is likely to be transfer listed soon.

Any idea if Walsall were keen to take him on a permanent deal?

I personally thought Kevin would have been on the released players list as he hasnt featured at all this season. That must mean either he is in a contract and would be too expensive to release, he is in Gary Johnson's plans or he is likely to be transfer listed soon.

Any idea if Walsall were keen to take him on a permanent deal?

I suspect that there are a number of players who will be made available, but were not released because we would demand a fee. Wilson being another.

V Brentford in the League cup but that's it.

In pre-season against Swindon he was the best player on the pitch - it's a shame he's not been used because I genuinely think he is a very good player (not leading championship side good though). I think we owe him a bit more respect than some of us have given him because we wouldn't have gone up last year without him when Murray was injured. In one game - against Northampton I think - he practically won us the game on his own, so we shouldn't be so dismissive of him.

Personally I would of played him before Wilson a few times this year, even though I am very hesitant to question GJ's judgement.

Me and a few mates actually flagged him down as he was driving away from Wembley and about 6.30ish.

He stopped and had a really good chat for about 10/15mins. He was as upset as the lads who actually played. We asked him what the future had ahead of him and he really wan't sure. However, he was adamant that he would knuckle down and try to win a place back in the team, but I don't think he was holding out much hope, given the fact he has not featured this season really.

All the same top bloke and didn't have to stop for a chat if he didn't want to............although saying that it would have been difficult not to stop as I did pretty much jump in front of his Jeep, whilst riding on a wave of Strongbow!

Archived