IGNORED

We Believe Club

gary cornes

Lets make ashton gate the loudest ground in the championship. WE ALWAYS BELEIEV WASNT HEARD MUCH AT WEMBLEY (WHY??) Not enough people were singing in the same areas, this could of been sorted if there was a singers club. We can make a BIG difference next year. I am getting feed up woth people only getting behind the lads when we are winning I.E on sat at wembley i got told to sit down and shut up, sorry but thats not what should be happening come 65 mins on sat even our support gave up.

Anyone agree with this or am i on my own again :laugh:...

Lets make ashton gate the loudest ground in the championship. WE ALWAYS BELEIEV WASNT HEARD MUCH AT WEMBLEY (WHY??) Not enough people were singing in the same areas, this could of been sorted if there was a singers club. We can make a BIG difference next year. I am getting feed up woth people only getting behind the lads when we are winning I.E on sat at wembley i got told to sit down and shut up, sorry but thats not what should be happening come 65 mins on sat even our support gave up.

Anyone agree with this or am i on my own again :laugh:...

A singing club as such is going to be a problem to sort out now, with the amount of season tickets sold already, there isn't a lot of space left in the stands for groups to go.

Most would have already got their season tickets in the Eastend for this purpose.

The reason for the lack of singing at Wembley has been discussed endless times since Saturday but would be down to the ticket organisation of singers being dotted around the stadium with the "day-trippers".

Archived