IGNORED

It's Ok For All Of You In Bristol

downendcity

I guess you've all been able to come to terms with the disappointment of Saturday. And the worst you've had to contend with is the Evil Post coverage and ribbing from the blue few.

I returned to Peterborough after the game and I thought my disappointment had lessened by the time I arrived home. I hadn't allowed for the fact that we get Yorkshire telly feed here so I've been subject to incessant coverage of Hull's "magnificent achievement" . On Saturday and Sunday it was merely reaction to the game and seeing the gurning faces of happy Hull fans. However, since Monday, every local news report has featured coverage of Hull's victory parade and promotion celebrations.

There's nothing like feeling your nose has been well and truly rubbed in it!

I guess you've all been able to come to terms with the disappointment of Saturday. And the worst you've had to contend with is the Evil Post coverage and ribbing from the blue few.

I returned to Peterborough after the game and I thought my disappointment had lessened by the time I arrived home. I hadn't allowed for the fact that we get Yorkshire telly feed here so I've been subject to incessant coverage of Hull's "magnificent achievement" . On Saturday and Sunday it was merely reaction to the game and seeing the gurning faces of happy Hull fans. However, since Monday, every local news report has featured coverage of Hull's victory parade and promotion celebrations.

There's nothing like feeling your nose has been well and truly rubbed in it!

I don't think any of us will get over saturday untill the start of next season. It's a hard pill to swallow.

We just got to not show much we are hurting thats all as other team supporters will rub it in even more. The same way a Swindon fan did as he was arriving for work tuesday morning. He walked in took one look at me a laughed & shook his head. I just said at least i wont be worrying about how to get to Hereford on a cold & wet saturday afternoon & walked away with a smile on my face.

Archived