IGNORED

Where Is Myrie-williams?

TryAgain

Translation anyone ?

this gets on my oversized breasts

i understand that this sort of comment makes you feel really important, and thats great. but is there any need

maybe instead of spending your life having a go because someone spells (not badly) differently to you, you should just claw your way out of the dark ages and learn that txt tlk is the way younger people like to write...

not in exams or when actually writing things granted but this forum doesnt require perfect english all the time does it? the enlightened amongst us understood what the young fellow was talking about and his contribution was a valid and useful one,

but for the pipe and slipper types amongst us he said he saw jennison and tristan in a car leaving wembley, he even gave us an insight on whom was driving the car!!!

i really don't see why you feel it is necessary to have a go when he is making a contribution and airing his thoughts, his post had some relevance but your didn't!!

i understand that this sort of comment makes you feel really important, and thats great. but is there any need

maybe instead of spending your life having a go because someone spells (not badly) differently to you, you should just claw your way out of the dark ages and learn that txt tlk is the way younger people like to write...

not in exams or when actually writing things granted but this forum doesnt require perfect english all the time does it? the enlightened amongst us understood what the young fellow was talking about and his contribution was a valid and useful one,

but for the pipe and slipper types amongst us he said he saw jennison and tristan in a car leaving wembley, he even gave us an insight on whom was driving the car!!!

i really don't see why you feel it is necessary to have a go when he is making a contribution and airing his thoughts, his post had some relevance but your didn't!!

get off your high horse will you, the post made NO SENCE AT ALL, cynic was quite right in asking for a translation.

Anyone got a bloody clue what this says??

:preacher::rofl2br:

Sorry I've got to disagree, this is a forum, not a mobile phone, there is no need to be coming on here with text talk. Dark ages, what a load of BS.... how about then we all come out of the dark ages and get down with the kids and only type in text or we could just do what 99% of people do on here and type normally :dunno:

Sorry I've got to disagree, this is a forum, not a mobile phone, there is no need to be coming on here with text talk. Dark ages, what a load of BS.... how about then we all come out of the dark ages and get down with the kids and only type in text or we could just do what 99% of people do on here and type normally :dunno:

Agreed Simez, also the users defending / using text talk ought to try reading the Forum Rules, as it states (paraphrasing)" continued use of text talk will lead to the members becoming warned/banned"

Plus its bloody annoying. Yes Tanzley Red we can understand what the poster was saying, but it takes 4-5 times longer for us to read it as we have to translate the text talk into proper English.

Anyone got a bloody clue what this says??

:preacher::rofl2br:

Just had a look through Krek Waiter's Peak Bristle, but that was no help at all. Must be a long lost Bristol dialect perhaps being reintroduced by the people who've moved form London and live in and around the redeveloped docks - a mix of Bristle and Cockney, Briskney.

it's a good :-Q, & Jennison hz Bin on d fringes 4 a lng tym, by aL acowntz. Judging by d earlier cited refRnce, it would apEr that e stil nEdz 2 improve d fizikL side of Hs gAm (& area whch a lot of wingers lack in), bt hopefully, given tym, he cn devLp in2 a XcitN plAR.

it's a good :-Q, & Jennison hz Bin on d fringes 4 a lng tym, by aL acowntz. Judging by d earlier cited refRnce, it would apEr that e stil nEdz 2 improve d fizikL side of Hs gAm (& area whch a lot of wingers lack in), bt hopefully, given tym, he cn devLp in2 a XcitN plAR.

Ha ha, that took me bloody ages to read :laugh:

I have read several messages about "fringe youngsters" but no one mentions him. Has he moved on or is he still around?

Last seen in trap 3 of the changing rooms apparantly.

Heard some comments about giving it a wide berth for 10 mins.

Just had a look through Krek Waiter's Peak Bristle, but that was no help at all. Must be a long lost Bristol dialect perhaps being reintroduced by the people who've moved form London and live in and around the redeveloped docks - a mix of Bristle and Cockney, Briskney.

Or Cockle maybe?

Archived