IGNORED

Eastend

SUPER REDS

Still fed up from Saturday,but the thoughts are now on next season,and one thousand singing EastEnders is going to be great noise,really help the lads to Automatic Promotion

I couldn't agree more! The EE is going to play a big part next season and I, once again, will be loud & proud to be one of the EEers who make it what it is.

If anybody reading this is in the EE for their very first time, let me assure you one thing, you are in for the best season of your life so far! :)

Forza Eastend!

I couldn't agree more! The EE is going to play a big part next season and I, once again, will be loud & proud to be one of the EEers who make it what it is.

Forza Eastend!

Yep fair play East enders, I'm sure you will play your part as always.

Am personally looking forward to renewing acquaintances with the good folk in Dolman F block.

Forza F block ;)

Is the card entry system being introduced for S.T holders next season, sure I read it somewhere; will it be ready? this could be open to abuse, :surrender: if not high tec; as cards can be passed out and or duplicated no doubt :dunno:

Is the card entry system being introduced for S.T holders next season, sure I read it somewhere; will it be ready? this could be open to abuse, :surrender: if not high tec; as cards can be passed out and or duplicated no doubt :dunno:

To be fair, so can tickets; far more easily at that.

Anyone know if they are going to make more ST's available and will POTD be introduced?

I asked the ticket office about this yesterday. They have mysteriously mislaid the cheque I sent them for my EE season ticket so I have not got one yet.. Not happy about it... :disapointed2se:

Anyway, the lady I spoke to in the ticket office said a decision was being made at the end of this week regarding season tickets and couldnt tell me any more than that. :tumbleweed:

:fingerscrossed: hopefully they will put some more on sale... Keep an eye on the OS I would suggest.

I asked the ticket office about this yesterday. They have mysteriously mislaid the cheque I sent them for my EE season ticket so I have not got one yet.. Not happy about it... :disapointed2se:

Anyway, the lady I spoke to in the ticket office said a decision was being made at the end of this week regarding season tickets and couldnt tell me any more than that. :tumbleweed:

:fingerscrossed: hopefully they will put some more on sale... Keep an eye on the OS I would suggest.

That would be brilliant if they decided to put more on sale!

Archived