IGNORED

With All Due Respect To?

Dolman Block B

Arn, I would expect someone at least 1 home game will be against a bottom end Prem side such as Fulham just to see how far we have come on.

As for the juicy game as you call it I don't think it is Johnson's style to play these type of games and damage team moral from a 5 nil beating.

Arn, I would expect someone at least 1 home game will be against a bottom end Prem side such as Fulham just to see how far we have come on.

As for the juicy game as you call it I don't think it is Johnson's style to play these type of games and damage team moral from a 5 nil beating.

Good point Kev, didnt think of that.

Forest Green 0 City 6 it is then :innocent06:

can anyone remember when we played that spanish team that had samuel eto'o in?

that game was quiet a good game but can't remember if we got battered or not.

You are talking about Real Malorca.

I remember when Borussia Monchengladbach came for a friendly. What was the score in that game?

Lost 2-6 after being 6-0 down and lucky to keep it at that..did nothing for morale.

I remember that, our 2 goals were pretty special if I remember correctly... long range efforts from Miller and Peacock!!!

Eto looked class playing on the wing for them though!!!

Lost 2-6 after being 6-0 down and lucky to keep it at that..did nothing for morale.

Who changed the game?

A certain lee peacock and Lee Miller came on at half time

I rated lee miller, thought he could have been a real asset. Not really setting the world alight back in Scotland though is he

Yeah. Built a nice new stadium and promptly got relegated. Though I think they've just finished top of Bundesliga 2.

How about another summer night game in Swindon?

Balmy weather, plague of flying ants everywhere, plus we can yell at that ######## who wears gloves again.

I had a right laugh last time.

I remember that, our 2 goals were pretty special if I remember correctly... long range efforts from Miller and Peacock!!!

Eto looked class playing on the wing for them though!!!

I remember that game, Mallorca had just qualified for the Champions league.

Kept laughing because someone behind me in the Atyeo was harping on about how we should sign that number 9, he would fit in well playing next to Peacock, just what we need... What Samuel Eto'o one of the best centre forwards in Europe. :tumbleweed:

can anyone remember when we played that spanish team that had samuel eto'o in?

that game was quiet a good game but can't remember if we got battered or not.

sure i can. i was working the bar in the wedlocks as usual over the 5 years for the love of it and went over at half time cause it was a tad busy. got a seat by the tunnel and watched a nothing second half. went back over wedlocks after for a few only to be told the real majorca players were in the pub garden with the kids doing kick up tricks for the young uns.. nice. wish i stayed now

Hull City? Yes please! Can't wait for a bit of revenge.

Time dear Wurzel, time. Our revenge will not come in the form of a one off game, but when we pass them going up in May of next year, just as the Premier League trap door opens and they come flying out like last nights curry.

:city:

I wouldn't count your chickens on that one. :laugh: If I remember rightly we got beat 4-1 by FGR on a damp Tuesday night last year.

I don't recall it being damp but I do recall thinking "We're doomed. Doomed, I tell ya".

Just goes to show....

Archived