IGNORED

Moaners On Twetypence Fone In

myol'man

If you ever listen to the Twentypence fone in on Radio Bristol, Fridays, 7pm,

dont you ever get fed up with the miserable gits who come on moaning?

There's one bloke in particular "Mike from Stockwood", what moaner! Every time

he's on its " Peacock dont score enough" or "Arron Brown cant cross".

Well Mike, if it makes you that miserable why dont you stay at home and moan at yer missus.

Next week get a load of new "opptomistic" City fans to phone in on 08459005955 and let Geoff know "we are going up" :laugh:

So Peacock scores enough, and Brown can cross to an adaquate level in your opinion?

Don't it get you down when people 'moan' at others for airing their 'moans'?

Some of these 'moans' do actually have relevence too.

So what is, or what makes a 'moaner'?

Cheers.

Good post, Kingswood.

Whilst I understand what the poster is saying, would we really have a forum (or a phone-in) worth accessing if such "moans" were altogether banned?

As you point out so well, reasonable questioning as to why particular players do the things they do - or don't do the things we think we're paying them for - leads to some of the most spirited debate on this board. Criticism is usually met with plenty of counter-opinion in the case of just about any player I can think of. (Lucky, perhaps, that Mr Ian Baird's tenure at the club preceded widespread use of the worldwide-interweb-thingy by a good few years :laugh: ).

Of course, it's not acceptable when it turns into unreasoned abuse, but I believe that sort of thing to be fairly rare.

Archived