IGNORED

John Motson Comment

AG@BS3

His words...

"Wembley really was rocking last Saturday for the championship final playoff between Bristol City and Hull City"

Probably the best part of this rubbish i'm watching!

Crap atmosphere - England at home in front of about 70,000

Crap friendly to kick off a crap summer of international football without England. Sad thing is we might well experience the same thing in 2 years time `cos i`ve seen nothing to say that things will improve. Too many talented individuals without a team ethic. We need a manager who can sort that out.............unfortunately/fortunately he`s got more important things to do.

PDG

Anyone else had the final straw with 'Lawro' commentating?

What an absolute pucking moron, every word that comes out of his mouth is either a pathetic sarcastic quip, or laughter, at his own joke..

Motson: ''I'd think if Owen and Rooney stayed fit we'd have progressed further in 2004''

'Lawro': ''Good...I'm pleased for you''

#### off patronising little shit.

He was right, it was.

Just a lot of people overly concerned with "day trippers" and chest thumping about what super fans they are over those that wanted to support BCFC on a big day.

Maybe these sort would be happier with 20,000 turning up (club City perhaps) - that would look good wouldn't it.

It was a fantastic day with hopefully more supporters converted to BCFC.

i agree mate apart from the result i thought it was a great day and a fantastic advert for bcfc in this one of the most prestigase football events in the football calender i for one think we put bristol city and bristol as a whole on the football map

Archived