IGNORED

Hoolahan?

DavidNoble

I remember his name being bought up a while ago on here and don't know anything about his contract status but do you think he would be a good player to sign, hes a sort of play-maker winger and remember when he came on at ashton gate he changed the game for them and he should be quite easy to sign since blackpool aren't financially backed that well i don't think.

Your thoughts?

well maybe we could use him as a floating forward and also we don't have much competeition for mcindoe, waht if he leaves or gets badly injured at the start of the season?

He'll cost around £1 million.

£1 million for a back up? Hmmm...

Not for £1,000,000 but he'd be a good addition to the squad for a reasonable price. Very good player at this standard IMO and I would be pleased if we were to get him.

He wouldn't fit into the squad though.

As someone said, Mcindoe is better.

Would be interested in sticking him in the centre with Elliott, proper buzzing little attacker with a hell of a shot and eye for a pass...

Think he's gone off the boil at Blackpool though.

Would certainly enhance the squad if only a bencher.

Very talented player who carried Blackpool at times this season (along with Dickov). We were fortunate that played on the bench in our very narrow victory over them at the Gate. When he came on, he was running the show from centre mid. The boy can dribble too though.

I remember his name being bought up a while ago on here and don't know anything about his contract status but do you think he would be a good player to sign, hes a sort of play-maker winger and remember when he came on at ashton gate he changed the game for them and he should be quite easy to sign since blackpool aren't financially backed that well i don't think.

Your thoughts?

Was excellent in M*A*S*H

A thumbs up from me

Archived