IGNORED

We The Undersigned

easton boy

Seriously mods - look at the bloody site - we need the sub-forum re-opened

The season's over, it's all about transfers and rumours for a few weeks now.

There would be hardly anything on the main forum if a sub forum was created. :tumbleweed:

The season's over, it's all about transfers and rumours for a few weeks now.

There would be hardly anything on the main forum if a sub forum was created. :tumbleweed:

This is exactly my reason for wanting a sub-forum. So I can miss all the boring stuff and go straight to the juicy transfer gossip!

I want a sub forum for people requested subforums

ha,ha nice one :winner_third_h4h:

what about a sub-sub-forum for people wanting to talk about part-timers

or a s.s.f for atmosphere

or a s.f. for ticketmaster

or a s.f. for the academy (only accessible to one member - Ashtonyate)

or what about a s.f for ashtonyate

Can we have a sub-forum for the endless "seen this bloke on YouTube/Championship Manager/Estonian lower league team" transfer rumours and keep the main forum for yessir to post ever so teasing snippets of information?

Are the mods not doing one because they are incompetent or because they enjoy the power?

We have had one before, it makes sense to have it again.

I cannot think of a reason not to have one, ready to stand corrected mods...

no not really, it will come when the real transfer chaos starts, at the moment it's fans doing window shopping

no not really, it will come when the real transfer chaos starts, at the moment it's fans doing window shopping

Thanks for that CH. But isn't most of the transfer forum full of fans "window shopping" anyway?

We know the mods and admin team all have "proper jobs", but perhaps it might(?) be useful if you could explain to us luddites exactly what is involved and how hard it is to set up a sub-forum.

Thanks for that CH. But isn't most of the transfer forum full of fans "window shopping" anyway?

We know the mods and admin team all have "proper jobs", but perhaps it might(?) be useful if you could explain to us luddites exactly what is involved and how hard it is to set up a sub-forum.

fair doo's

the setting up of the forum is the easy bit what is hard is catching all the mod team together

at one time to agree on doing it, no one really takes it upon themselves to do major things

unless all have agreed first.

fair doo's

the setting up of the forum is the easy bit what is hard is catching all the mod team together

at one time to agree on doing it, no one really takes it upon themselves to do major things

unless all have agreed first.

Fair enough. Thanks for your response.

It's not that difficult to set it up. What is difficult is they making the right call on moving stuff into it.

My personal view is given the lack of other topics that are likely to originate from this rather post season bordem that its just part of City talk anyway. I mean.. what else do we have to talk about other than transfers and team speculation? We are nearly 70% down on posts per day since the end of the season, if we have a sub forum it'll mean that practically nothing else will go on in here and all the topics in the sub forum could quite die on there arse when moved too.

It's not that difficult to set it up. What is difficult is they making the right call on moving stuff into it.

My personal view is given the lack of other topics that are likely to originate from this rather post season bordem that its just part of City talk anyway. I mean.. what else do we have to talk about other than transfers and team speculation?

what colour shirts will we play in?

what colour will the grass be?

I don't want a transfer rumour subforum.

I'd prefer that the mods just carry on being sensible about merging topics. Perhaps we could have one thread for the utterly inane things like Robbie Fowler.

There's nothing else to talk about in the summer really and subforums are just another click.

Oh and thanks to the mods and clik for a sterling job again this season.

do the modrators not agree?

i know there's not much else to discuss but the city forum is getting like a classroom register with all the names

and on a dscussion point,

anyone considering any friendlies?

Chelt and FGR :drunk2:

Archived